• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me pick my town's peppy rabbit!

Which one should I invite?

• Dotty

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Carmen

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Ruby

Votes: 24 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ruby’s my personal favourite of the 3, but i would choose carmen as i think she’d fit in alongside your other villagers the best, especially sasha, fuchsia, lily and marshal! i don’t know, she just has the same vibe as your other villagers do, and ruby and dotty kinda don’t. plus, she’s ridiculously underrated imo lol. either 3 would make a great new addition to your island, though. 🖤

ruby’s my personal favourite of the 3, but i would choose carmen as i think she’d fit in alongside your other villagers the best, especially sasha, fuchsia, lily and marshal! i don’t know, she just has the same vibe as your other villagers do, and ruby and dotty kinda don’t. plus, she’s ridiculously underrated imo lol. either 3 would make a great new addition to your island, though. 🖤
This comment is actually making me want to get carmen, ngl. I also think that, for some reason, she matches my town really well.

Back