• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me pick my town's peppy rabbit!

Which one should I invite?

• Dotty

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Carmen

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Ruby

Votes: 24 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bells
Switch
6290-0835-1909
Fortune Cookie
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
I cannot decide who my town peppy should be! Help me please, tbt people! I found that Shino was not exactly the best fit for my town and I went back to the peppy rabbits, who do you think I should choose?
(i did consider other peppy characters who would fit my villager color scheme better, but I just love these three)
Screenshot(270).png

I love Dotty. She's sweet and kind of looks like a South Park character.
Carmen isn't as traditionally cute but I always liked her look...like she's planning something.
Chrissy and Bunnie are also peppy rabbits, and are downright adorable-- but Idk if you want to venture outside of the list or not.

Dotty is my personal favorite, I love that her eyes turn red when she’s expressive, and the cute turquoise color in her ears.
However, I do feel like Ruby goes with the other villagers in your town aesthetically well.

I'd go with Dotty.She looks happy as a peppy should and also has a pretty nice house interior.I had Ruby on one of my islands and I liked her but I don't think her look goes with the peppy personality.She would be better as a sisterly.

You should definitely go with your gut! 😊 I personally think Dotty is adorable, but they are all great choices! 💖

Well if you have Marshal then I think Ruby would be a nice match!
It seems to be the popular opinion! and since they would be the only two whose color scheme is different from the rest, it would be nice that they at least match each other.

Dotty's eyes turn red when she's surprised
They are both equally terrifying

I'm team ruby though. The freckles😃
I love love how dotty's eyes go red when she's surprised, it's adorable in a terrifying kind of way!
I think Dotty is cute! I don't see her very often on other islands.
It is true you don't see her very often, although there is that artist who draws her often in their comics about their town. She is one of my favorites and have had her in most of my towns since acnl, but this time i tried to include a bit of a wider variety of villagers.

It seems like ruby is in the lead, I'll wait and see if there are any more votes before the plot empties tomorrow

This might be unusual for others, but I'll go with Carmen because she is my favorite villager.

Well, you can choose whoever you want to have in your island! :)

Dotty is one of my favorite villagers, so I’m biased. I like that she says wee one like a grandmother. I just make sure not to give her too much sugar because she tends to get intoxicated by it.

I voted Ruby since I have her on my island and she’s soooo adorable! 🐰 I love her red eyes and how she calls me lil ears. Her house interior is space theme, it’s pretty cool and different from the other villagers on my island.

Both live on my island and they are both great options. One thing you should know about Dotty is when she is surprised or angry her eyes turn red. Just a cool little detail.

ahh they're all so lovely, i can see your problem!
personally i'd pick carmen; she's so sweet and underrated. ♥

IMO Carmen! I love her design; her little hair sweep and buckteeth are so dang cute, and I love her color palette :love: Plus she's suuuper underrated and needs way more representation and love 🥺 So I cast my vote for Carmen! ❤️

they're all super cute but i'd pick carmen tbh, she deserves a lot more love. bonbon is my personal favorite peppy rabbit though lol

Back