Help me pick a jock villager?

Personally I would pick Bam. Sure, he's super blue and all, but he's a real cutie and he'd fit well with your other deer.

Antonio is super super adorable and matches well in natural towns imho, also not very common!

Other interesting options are Rudy, Genji, Peck, Sparro and Teddy

My favourite jocks are Rudy and Antonio. I doubt Antonio would fit your theme, and I'm not really sure if Rudy would. I think Rudy would fit the theme more than Antonio would. Plus he's a cool lil kitty :3

A+ approve this post because I actually said pretty much the same thing. Antonio and Rudy are the best.

Lyman is definetly a good jock as well! Although I'm not sure whether he'll fit your theme!

Otherwise go for Poncho, Sterling or Rudy :D

Rudy doesn't fit your theme too well but he's my absolute favourite jock villager :')

At this point, it's a toss-up between Poncho and Genji.

Poncho looks reeeeally cute, but Genji fits in with the color scheme so well... he'd look so good with Carmen.

I think I'd go with Poncho over Genji. I like Genji more personally but I think Poncho looks like a little black bear cub and that's pretty cute for a forest theme.

I've had Genji before. While I liked him, his theme doesn't fit your theme as well as Poncho.

Between Genji or Poncho?
I would say Poncho. He looks so happy!
I think having villagers that make you smile is always a plus.

What about my man Coach the bull? I mean, just look at him. He actually has a body resembling that of a jock. Plus, he's literally named Coach. What more do you want?

Back