• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Help me landscape my town!

Krissi2197

wolf pack fanatic
Bells
Switch
4328-6962-9201
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Apple (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Small Mailbox
My town is barren when it comes to hybrid flowers... Problem is, I'm not sure what flowers to use and what colors to use!

Personally I'm a huge fan of how roses look, so I'm going to be using those the most, but I'm not sure what color combinations I should use. For roses, so far I did orange and black alternations, and pink and blue alternations.

What other flowers/color combos do you suggest I use? Give me any ideas! I plan on buying a bunch of hybrids soon and I'd love some inspiration on what colors/flowers I should use.

I personally like how blue and orange look together...

everyone has a different taste so i cannot really give you a concrete "style advice" lol
but i feel you, i find it also hard to make flower combinations... but i try out a lot of things, and nice combinations just happen! it also depends on the season which colors match best with the trees, bushes and grass.

I love roses, hate to be "unoriginal" but I love them. But any are fine, you can even use all sorts if you wanted.

White/Pink roses, Pink/Red Roses, White/Red roses and White/Yellow lilies are my go-to flower combos.

No idea why, but I find that gold roses and purple/blue roses go really nice together.

Last edited:
I have patches with Orange lilies, white lilies, white pansies and white violets (white & orange with purple accents)
And I also have patches with pink carnations, roses and lilies with white carnations. (Pink with White accents) :)

I also have a rose rainbow.

I have patches with Orange lilies, white lilies, white pansies and white violets (white & orange with purple accents)
And I also have patches with pink carnations, roses and lilies with white carnations. (Pink with White accents) :)

I also have a rose rainbow.

Aaa I plan on doing a rose rainbow near my fountain!! Can I visit your dream address and take a look at how you organized it?

I love making alternating color/breed combos. So I'd put white lilies and red roses or yellow tulips and pink roses. (Just examples)

Back