• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help Me Decide

Who Should I Replace Maddie With?

• Lucky

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Kid Cat

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters

That Marshal Fangirl

🌸Springtime Vibes🌸
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
7500-2427-4231
Island
Destiny
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Opalescent Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Rose Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
I'm getting a bit bored of having Maddie in my town. I have three peppies in Canaan and I think it's time for a personality I have far less of, or not at all. Please help me decide who to replace Maddie with. :)

i'm a cat person all around so it was a pretty obvious choice for me haha

I have three Uchi's and two of them are bears -.-' Charlise and Paula moved in out of nowhere when I left for s few months, Charlise is moving out today though, finally! And the other day, with HEAPS of grinding, resetting and a general slog with a second copy of the game, I *finally* got Phoebe, one of my dream villagers c:

Which villager personality do you have the least of? If you're lacking Jocks, Genji is a personal favourite for me, so is Cranston in the Lazy category xD

I chose Kid Cat because it seems like you don't have a jock in your town. I like having diversity in the dialogue, which is sparse enough as it is so that's why I have all the personalities in my town. I have Kid Cat in my town too! He's cute. He reminds me of a Power Ranger which is why I got him after Bill, my favorite jock, moved out. Lucky is also a good choice. We share a birthday! I like his design as well.

Lucky! :D

He would go perfect along wih Ankha in there! :)

Back