• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Help me decide on my last horse villager!

Which horse is your LEAST preferred?

• Winnie

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Savannah

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Peaches

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

silver_shroud

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
It's been months in the making, but my all-horse town is excitingly close to completion now. One of the final steps is deciding on my permanent lineup once and for all. I'd really like to have Winnie, Savannah, and Peaches but due to spatial limitations, one of these girls is going to have to be ruled out. I'm curious as to how other people would choose, so cast your ballot and let me know which of these would be your least preferred.

Crap, thought the poll was of my most preferred. I actualy prefer Savannah, and who wouldn't want and exotic zebra in their town?

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of Winnie. But I do like Savannah and Peaches. So it's s toss up between them..but I'd say Savannah. Just like you said, she's an awesome exotic zebra ^^

I don't like Peaches's colors. Actually, I'm not a fan of how any of the horses look except for Roscoe; horses are my second favorite type of animal and sadly, I just didn't care for their designs in Animal Crossing. I used to take horseback riding lessons and one of my favorite horses to ride; her name was Peaches. She was a palomino quarter horse and was very beautiful. ^_^.

Ah it's so hard to choose between Winnie and Savannah! I've had Savannah though and I absolutely loved her so I voted for her. I also love the villagers that are kind of a stand out in their species (like a Savannah being a zebra even though she's a horse, Bianca really being a leopard etc.)

Crap, thought the poll was of my most preferred. I actualy prefer Savannah, and who wouldn't want and exotic zebra in their town?

Agh, I was wondering if polling for least preferred might be a bit misleading >.<

But your reasoning about Savannah is very sound!

Edit: it seems that you're not the only one who was misled -- I guess that I will just have to reinterpret the poll results!

Last edited:
I had and loved Peaches! Unfortunately she moved out and I couldn't stop her but I planted peaches in place of her house. Peaches is so sweet though! You'll love her
EDIT: I just realized that the title of the poll was to rule out villagers! Take one vote from Peaches and add it to Winnie sorry!

Last edited:
I really don't like Peaches' eyes. My favorite horse is Papi but I'd go with Winnie out of these three. Maybeee Savannah?

If you're only ruling out one, I'd say get Winnie and Savannah, Peaches is gross imo. Awesome that you're having a full horse town btw.

I love all three! I had to look up Peaches (since I've never heard of her or seen her before). I really like how unique she looks.

I voted Savannah, though, because zebra's...

Ha! Count me as another one that read the poll wrong. I'm changing my vote from Winnie to Peaches.

Winnie is so adorable and just makes me happy. Savanah is a total sweetheart. I'm biased against Peaches because she was blocking beach access in one of my towns and was a pain.

Winnie has a star on her head! Like WHOA!

Peaches is ok, but a bit of a meh for me.

Savannah is a Zebra, but the stripes are SO WRONG! I'm going with her as my least preferred.

Back