• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help me choose my name...

Relly

Princess Kyra
Bells
I'm kinda torn on what to call my character this time around. For Gamecube, Wildworld and newleaf I was called Kyra, in City folk, pocket camp and Happy home designer I'm Sarah (My real name). I don't know whether to change up and go for something completely different, stick with my alter ego (Kyra) or use my real name?

EDIT: Ahhh I meant to male this a poll but I messed up some how :/

Last edited:
Well, did you enjoy your name more in HHD/PC or GC/WW/NL? I think it would be nice to keep the main titles with the same name and the spinoff with another one, but if you enjoyed having that name more you should just stick with it.

Well, did you enjoy your name more in HHD/PC or GC/WW/NL? I think it would be nice to keep the main titles with the same name and the spinoff with another one, but if you enjoyed having that name more you should just stick with it.

I don't know really, I like both equally :/

I'm kinda torn on what to call my character this time around. For Gamecube, Wildworld and newleaf I was called Kyra, in City folk, pocket camp and Happy home designer I'm Sarah (My real name). I don't know whether to change up and go for something completely different, stick with my alter ego (Kyra) or use my real name?

EDIT: Ahhh I meant to male this a poll but I messed up some how :/

What do you plan to name your Island?

Personally I like having some type of connection, however minor, between player and town names.

Maybe go with something brand new for your player this time around? With so many renovations to the series formula this time around might be a good jumping off point for a new name as well!

Hmm, it?s tough to give an opinion because neither name is better/worse, and an argument can be made both for using real names or choosing something different for yourself.

Would it help if you imagined seeing those names used in the game? Like, imagine one of your favorite Villagers greeting you?does one name feel more right?

(That?s how I ended up picking my Island name. I came up with other options that were maybe more unique or pretty, but somehow I just had to stick with that one?like that?s just what it was supposed to be called)

You could go with Sarah as your official name and then let all the villagers nickname you Kyra, so you'd get the best of both worlds. :blush:

my real name is Sarah too! And I also have been going by Sarah in pocket camp and new leaf, but I have been thinking about changing it up as well. I would say- go by your alter ego! Its convenient that you have one picked out, I am trying to create one for myself right now haha. but switch it up! new horizons new you, ya kno?

I like Sarah a lot! If you want to change it up a little you can make a nickname for it... like maybe Saria or Sari. Those both give me some "fairy vibes".

Back