Contest Help me choose a name for my Pokémon Violet trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Feedback
97.7% (42) +
I’ve been debating on doing a contest for this, but I’d like some help deciding a name for my trainer on Pokémon Violet. I have the digital version pre-ordered. I was originally set on either Blue or Blue Streak which some of you probably know is a nickname given to me by a close friend. I don’t think the latter is possible due to character limit, and I’d really prefer there to be a space between the two words.

I’d say my only preference is it pertaining to the color blue, because that’s basically my favorite color and aesthetic at this point. I also really like the desert 🏜️🌵☀️ if it’s easier to pick a name with that. My character is male, by the way.

The winner will be decided based on which name I choose when starting my game on November 18th. Just seeing various ideas for now!

The winner will get 200 TBT.

Last edited:
I’ll say:
Hablueb (play on the words Haboob and blue)

and I’ll come up with another one hopefully.

"Admiral" is a shade of blue and one of the highest ranks in the Navy, plus I just like the sound of it. I think Admiral Blue would be a fun character name, certainly better than Colonel Mustard.

Here is one idea, still working on the other:

Indigo (Hex: #3F0FB7)

Which is a shade of blue, but also sounds cool as a name ^^ I have colored it in the accordion hex colour. Indigo as a colour leans towards blue-violet, which would match with your game version.

Post automatically merged:

My second suggestion is

Blizzard (Hex: ACE5EE)

Which is yet again a shade of blue and matches exactly with Croconaw’s coloring ^^ Since that’s your favourite Pokémon I thought you might like it. Blizzards are also associated with ice and snow (which are often associated with blue and white hues). It sounds really powerful too. I wouldn’t want to mess with someone named Blizzard 🌨

1668343849450.png
1668343876829.jpeg

Last edited:
I was going to enter the name Cerulean, but I noticed someone else already entered it! I think it’s a great shade of blue, but it‘s also a nice nod to Cerulean City, and would definitely be nice with Quaxly if you choose to go with them!

My first name suggestion is Zaffre, which is a blue pigment made from cobalt ore. My second suggestion is Sky, since we think of the sky as blue, and I’ve seen it recently as a boys name. ☁️💙😊

This thread got buried, didn’t it?

I ended up starting my game and making my way all the way to the third gym before ending this, but the character limit was largely expanded, thus I was indeed able to fit “Blue Streak.”

However, I had decided on the name I would have went with had the character limit been shortened, and that would have been “Admiral.” I liked it based on it just sounding cool, and the color blue comes to mind when thinking of the word.

So, congratulations @Firesquids for coming up with the name. I’ll go ahead and send the bells, and lock this thread. ⚡

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back