Hello!!!

djbabybenz

Bells
Hi! I’m Emmy and I’ve been playing Animal crossing for as long as I can remember. My first one was city folk, however i’ve played all of the games extensively!

My favorite AC games are New leaf, City Folk, and I do play a lot of pocket camp as well. However, I’ve been binge playing Wild World since City folk isn’t portable and I don’t always wanna emulate on my computer. I wanna relax on my couch! :blush:

Non AC games i enjoy are league of legends, story of seasons/harvest moon, and super mario sunshine.

Thanks for reading <3

Welcome to the forums!! 😊
Has there been anything in particular you've been working on in ww at the moment? The portability is definitely a plus though 😭

I’m working on my perfect town right now. I’ve never achieved it in this game so I thought I’d give it a shot. The only game I’ve gotten it on is New Leaf since most of my time on city folk/wild world was when I was too young to understand lol.

I’m working on my perfect town right now. I’ve never achieved it in this game so I thought I’d give it a shot. The only game I’ve gotten it on is New Leaf since most of my time on city folk/wild world was when I was too young to understand lol.
Ahh that's cool! I wish you luck 🙏
Tbf though, ww/cf is also harder to get perfect town in general in some aspects.

Hi Emmy, welcome to TBT! I hope you have a wonderful time here! ✨

Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

You started with City Folk? How has that aged to you after these years and newer installments? 🤔 I played CF a lot back then, but looking back, the humans look a little strange to me and the grass deterioration is awful. 😬

Back