Hello!!

moxiemom74

Bells
New here. I have zero ACNH friends and am looking for some :)
My FC: SW-4182-1787-8993

Last edited:
hey there, welcome to the bell tree forums! i hope you have a lovely time here. 💙

i don’t play new horizons much anymore, but i hope you’re able to find some friends to play with! is new horizons your first animal crossing game?

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Unfortunately I've just been too busy at the moment to play New Horizons (though I hope to revisit my town soon)! How long have you been playing your island?

There is a thread to share your friend code if you're interested in posting it in there! If you're looking to trade, there's a forum subsection (Nook's Cranny) for that, and if you're looking to play with others, there's another section too (The Airport) that I'd recommend checking out, if you haven't already! 😊

Best of luck on your island! 🏝️

Hello and welcome! Who's your favorite villager?
I like Cherry
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Unfortunately I've just been too busy at the moment to play New Horizons (though I hope to revisit my town soon)! How long have you been playing your island?

There is a thread to share your friend code if you're interested in posting it in there! If you're looking to trade, there's a forum subsection (Nook's Cranny) for that, and if you're looking to play with others, there's another section too (The Airport) that I'd recommend checking out, if you haven't already! 😊

Best of luck on your island! 🏝️
Playing about 6 months. Thank you for the links!!! Super helpful

Back