• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings! Newbie Here

jujski

Flightless Floaty Thing
Bells
Switch
6815-5785-0005
Hello! My name is Juj (she/her).

I have been playing ACNH for about a year but am new to the forums! Stumbled on it while trying to figure out how to evict some villagers 😅

I would love to meet a few friends to visit their islands, exchange items, and have guests!

My friend code is SW-6815-5785-0005

Welcome to the forums! 🎉Hope you enjoy it here!

Was ACNH your first game? Who are your favourite villagers (and who are you trying to evict 🤣)?

Was ACNH your first game? Who are your favourite villagers (and who are you trying to evict 🤣)?
I am trying to evict Rasher, who moved in because I didn’t fine a villager in time (d’oh!). His aesthetic is just not it haha.

So hard to pick a favorite! Some I like on my island are Beau and Portia.
Post automatically merged:

okii, well is there anything that you do need?
I have been trying to get the DIY for the large bookshelves for a long time, if you happen to have it!

I am trying to evict Rasher, who moved in because I didn’t fine a villager in time (d’oh!). His aesthetic is just not it haha.

So hard to pick a favorite! Some I like on my island are Beau and Portia.

I have been trying to get the DIY for the large bookshelves for a long time, if you happen to have it!

Haha, I think Rasher is cute, but the cranky villager I have on my island at the moment is Fang. I love Portia's design! Her dalmatian spots are really cute, but I don't remember meeting her in game yet!

I've always found letting villagers move out to be tricky, because I don't like to time travel too far in either direction. Hope you can find it easier! 😊

hello juj, welcome to the forums! i hope you have a lovely time here! 🧡 i love your avatar— the mushroom outfit is so iconic!

i haven’t played new horizons in months sadly, but i’m sure you’ll be able to find some friends here! this is a super friendly community 🧡 best of luck trying to evict rasher! i’ve never minded him all that much, but i’ve met quite a few people who aren’t too fond of him either haha

I have been playing ACNH for about a year but am new to the forums! Stumbled on it while trying to figure out how to evict some villagers 😅

I would love to meet a few friends to visit their islands, exchange items, and have guests!

My friend code is SW-6815-5785-0
Welcome Juj! So glad you have joined! I am fairly new but have been having so much fun! We just started Camp Bell Tree last night and I bet many of us that are participating are running around today getting our heads around all of the fun activities! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything you need.

Welcome Juj! So glad you have joined! I am fairly new but have been having so much fun! We just started Camp Bell Tree last night and I bet many of us that are participating are running around today getting our heads around all of the fun activities! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything you need.
What is camp bell tree

Thank you for the link I will check it out. Btw it did work.
My apologies. Did you find it though on your own??

Thank you for the link I will check it out. Btw it did work.
@Teresag I sent you a message. Please look it gives you precise directions on how to join. Let me know if you receive it and are successful. I don’t know when they stop taking in new players but it is worth trying at least! I hope you get it sorted.

Last edited:

Wanna visit each other and exchange stuff?

Wanna visit each other and exchange stuff?
Unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment (or my Switch on me). ❤️ I saw you've posted in the Airport section, so I'd definitely recommend the Airport and Nook's Cranny forum sections for visiting and trading respectively! Good luck finding what you're looking for! Let me know if you need any help. 😊✨

Hello @jujski , welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here :) If you would like to visit my AC:NH island or have me visit you, please let me know! :giggle:

Back