• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello~

piratemiffy

Bells
My name is Hannah ^_^

I've decided to give New Horizons another try after dropping it last year, and I found this site while looking for tips online. It seems like a fun community :)

The last time I used forums actively was when I roleplayed Warrior Cats in 5th grade, so let me know if I do anything inconsiderate. (Someone told me it's rude to reply to old forum posts, which is a shame because I see a lot of cool ones T_T)

Anyways, nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums Hannah! 🌟

Was NH your first AC game? Anything you're hoping to do with your island now that you've picked it back up again? 😊

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Regarding old forum posts, typically it’s fine as long as the topic is still relevant today. On the other hand, you can just create a new forum post with the topic if you’re more comfortable with that.

welcome to the forums, hannah! it’s lovely to meet you! 💜 i hope you’ll enjoy it here. i love your username, by the way! piratemiffy sounds so cool!

i wouldn’t say that replying to old posts is considered rude here, though it’s good to be mindful of how old a thread is, and if the topic is still relevant and/or can be contributed to. mods might lock a thread or say something to you if they think it’s been bumped unnecessarily after a long period of time, but otherwise you’re pretty much free to post anywhere! c:

do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums Hannah! 🌟

Was NH your first AC game? Anything you're hoping to do with your island now that you've picked it back up again? 😊
My first AC was technically whichever one came out for the Gamecube. My best friend and I would play it together at her house when we were little; I remember I would beg her to open the game so I could work at Tom Nook's store XD. Then I played NL on the 3DS.

The reason I stopped playing NH before was that all the customization options made me overwhelmed. This time around I'm gonna try not to worry about being perfect and complete all the main quests. I also want to finish the museum because the graphics are so pretty that I want to see it full of stuff ^_^
Post automatically merged:

welcome to the forums, hannah! it’s lovely to meet you! 💜 i hope you’ll enjoy it here. i love your username, by the way! piratemiffy sounds so cool!

i wouldn’t say that replying to old posts is considered rude here, though it’s good to be mindful of how old a thread is, and if the topic is still relevant and/or can be contributed to. mods might lock a thread or say something to you if they think it’s been bumped unnecessarily after a long period of time, but otherwise you’re pretty much free to post anywhere! c:

do you have any favourite villagers?
Hmmm I see ^_^ thank you

My favorite villager in my NL town was Walker, but I also liked Winnie and Monique.

On the topic of forum etiquette, is there a way to reply to multiple posts at once? I feel bad ignoring people but I also don't want to spam with a bunch of messages at once..
Post automatically merged:

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Regarding old forum posts, typically it’s fine as long as the topic is still relevant today. On the other hand, you can just create a new forum post with the topic if you’re more comfortable with that.
Omg nevermind, it automatically merges them. That's so awesome.

Last edited:
Hmmm I see ^_^ thank you

My favorite villager in my NL town was Walker, but I also liked Winnie and Monique.

On the topic of forum etiquette, is there a way to reply to multiple posts at once? I feel bad ignoring people but I also don't want to spam with a bunch of messages at once..
you’ve got great taste! those villagers are so cute!

i use the mobile version of the forums, so it might look differently on desktop, but if you click “+quote” on the bottom of each post that you want to reply to, and then press “insert quotes” on the bottom of the chat box, you can add all the posts you want to reply to in one comment! posts do merge if you post multiple times before a certain amount of time between posts passes, but people you reply to in merged posts typically don’t get the notification, so i like to use the former feature a lot better haha. hope this helps! <3
E0911A2B-4375-47AB-911D-C48C83A56FC3.jpeg
1AC01412-5055-49C9-A87B-11ACE118D56B.jpeg

you’ve got great taste! those villagers are so cute!

i use the mobile version of the forums, so it might look differently on desktop, but if you click “+quote” on the bottom of each post that you want to reply to, and then press “insert quotes” on the bottom of the chat box, you can add all the posts you want to reply to in one comment! posts do merge if you post multiple times before a certain amount of time between posts passes, but people you reply to in merged posts typically don’t get the notification, so i like to use the former feature a lot better haha. hope this helps! <3
I see now, thank you :D

Back