• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello!!

fawnsize

fawn
Bells
im fawn <3
im mostly here to log my islands progress in my island journal, trade, & giveaway to other members in need as i progress my new island. ive never finished an island before, so wish me luck!

Welcome to the forums Fawn! Is New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊

Hi there, Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions about animal crossing I’ll do my best to answer any questions. Is new horizons your favourite game? It’s my favourite game. :)

Hiya Fawn, welcome to TBT! ^^ I hope you're able to complete your island! What sort of plans do you have in mind for it at the moment?

Welcome to the forums Fawn! Is New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊
acnh is my first game, ive tried to play new leaf after i got into nh but im a huge graphics person so i can't play older games like that lol (im sure it was great for it's time tho) & my fav villager has to be fauna or molly
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Hiya Fawn, welcome to TBT! ^^ I hope you're able to complete your island! What sort of plans do you have in mind for it at the moment?
i only really know that i want a grand entrance with waterfalls n such, a market, a couple of different neighborhoods, ik how i want my town hall to look being the center of it all, & im not going to restrict myself to one overarching theme this time, if i like it it happens

Last edited:
Back