• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

Morgeil

Bells
Been playing New Horizons since launch and am a New Leaf veteran. :)

Mainly joining for trade/cataloging prospects. A lot of the activity elsewhere has died down.

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ We've got quite a lot of friendly and active players, so I hope your trading goes well!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Do you still have the same island you started at launch, or have you restarted at all? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Do you still have the same island you started at launch, or have you restarted at all? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊

Thanks! Same island since launch. Though I have flattened and revamped a few times.

My favorites are Lolly, Grizzly, Hopper and Blanche. Love me some crankys. Blanche for New Leaf nostalgia, as she was one of my OG villagers in ACNL. I actually bought her amiibo card for NH since it was weird having a town without her.

hey! i’m a bit late, but welcome to tbt! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 🖤

this community is filled with kind, helpful and generous folks, and the trading scene here is great! i’ve completed over 1.3k trades on here since joining in 2015, and i’ve yet to run into any problems! i see you’ve done some trading yourself since joining, which is awesome! if there’s anything you’re still looking for, feel free to let me know and i’ll gladly help you out if i can! <3

which game would you say is your favourite, new leaf or new horizons?

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question

Back