Hello

Welcome @Sunshineofmine! I’m completely new to this also and a little nervous about trading/selling although that is what I’m trying to figure out (to do in the correct way). My daughter got me into playing ACNH also and I’m hooked! I’m just looking for some friends to play with and to help each other along in the game. I’m from Newfoundland, Canada!

Welcome @Sunshineofmine! I’m completely new to this also and a little nervous about trading/selling although that is what I’m trying to figure out (to do in the correct way). My daughter got me into playing ACNH also and I’m hooked! I’m just looking for some friends to play with and to help each other along in the game. I’m from Newfoundland, Canada!

Hi! Yesss, I'm in the same boat. Haha, my teenager got me hooked. She has been on this forum for a long time and played ACNL. I'm clueless as to the lingo on here. Ha! Always room to learn, huh? Welcome to you, too!

Welcome to TBT! Glad to have you here! 😊

How long have you been playing ACNH now? How do you feel like you're progressing? ☺

How long have you been playing ACNH now? How do you feel like you're progressing? ☺
Thanks! My teenager introduced me to TBT. ;) I've been playing for a couple of months now and I'm totally hooked! I think I'm doing OK as far as progressing but I did have to set up my account here and not sure of the lingo. I'm learning. As far as ACNH, I need practice catching tarantulas and scorpions. I'm not that good but I know it will happen. Haha they get me every time! 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Hello and a very warm welcome to TBT! :)
Thank you so much! 💓
Post automatically merged:

I have Whitney in boxes and I'm not sure where to post that if someone is interested. Can you help me?

Back