• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello

Supernova

Bells
Switch
2997-1774-5871
Ok so to start off, I am very shy!

I had new leaf and played it for a while and got new horizons launch day, been playing it non stop. I have never played animal crossing with others as I am a loner and hate online play. A month into new horizons and I feel like I'm really missing out on that side of animal crossing so I'm here to try and expand my AC world!

Edit: My switch friend code is 2997-1774-5871 feel free to add me. My native fruit is Apple and I have cherries, peaches and coconuts.

Last edited:
Welcome supernova! I think you’ll find the people here to be very fun and welcoming! I empathize with not loving online play, but the AC online is such a unique and fun experience. As a fellow shy person, I think you will have a great time!
Feel free to add me if you would like a friend!

Welcome supernova! I think you’ll find the people here to be very fun and welcoming! I empathize with not loving online play, but the AC online is such a unique and fun experience. As a fellow shy person, I think you will have a great time!
Feel free to add me if you would like a friend!

Thank you! I shall do that.

Back