Hello!

hanakothatgirl

SporadicallyAwake
Bells
I'm new here in belltree! ;) the reason why I decided to join an animal crossing new leaf forum is because I want to visit a lot of towns and, possibly, meet new people. I'm not complaining that I only have one of my closest friends to be my only neighbor. But I do think that we'll be able to do more if we have a lot of options rather than just wait. :D I've only been playing new leaf for about five months. The thing got me more addicted than wild world! But I feel my progress is kind of slow and I want to be able to see a lot of stuff and share a lot of things (one of the factors might be because I own a japanese 3DS and it's taking some of my time to properly translate the conversations but the perk is that I get to share the exclusive Holidays with my friend).

Anyway, feel free to add me and leave me a message so I can add you up as well! Thank you and be seeing you all around! :lemon:

P.S. Details are in my signature. Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome! I've always wanted a Japanese 3DS but wished I could understand japanese lol.
& You'll definitely make friends on here, the community is great ~ :)

welcome to tbt! is your japanese 3ds one of the special editions? i seriously considered getting the persona limited edition 3ds

yes it's the special edition, I got luck that I had it as a gift! :D and thank you for the warm welcome everyone! :D

Last edited:
Back