• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello!

holes

Bells
Hi, I'm holes or Jess if you prefer :) I'm new here so I thought I should post here to see if there was anything I needed to know about Bell Tree Forums.
I'm a massive fan of Pokemon, Singing, Holes (book and movie :3) and of course Animal Crossing.
Well... I think thats all about me, I hope I haven't been too much hassle to post on here. Thanks for taking the time to read this anyway! :D

Thank you so much for welcoming me here! I don't think I've ever felt so welcome! Thank you so much. I think I've found my way round the forums so I should be okay. Thanks again though!

HOLA AGAIN! Nice thread c: My boyfriend's making me get Pokemon X and Y once I get my 3DS, since I've never actually gotten into a pokemon game before
(#/。\#)
So once I get Pokemon as well... Let's also be friends on that LOL! Battle or something. I don't really know how Pokemon works.. Hehe /nervous laugh

HOLA AGAIN! Nice thread c: My boyfriend's making me get Pokemon X and Y once I get my 3DS, since I've never actually gotten into a pokemon game before
(#/。\#)
So once I get Pokemon as well... Let's also be friends on that LOL! Battle or something. I don't really know how Pokemon works.. Hehe /nervous laugh
Lol! yeah that would be pretty awesome! I'm getting it for christmas so that should be good! :D

Back