• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello world!

Cyku

The Free Spirit
Bells
Hiii~! I bought Animal Crossing New Horizons because of the story of a girl who let her villager call her mountain to be nice, then hearing all of her villagers call her like that and she just can't get rid of that nickname. I thought that I like the little relationships between villagers and players and well, here I am, playing for already a week! :D I'm 19 years old girl from Poland. ^^
My current villagers are:
- Muffy (starting)
- Tybalt (starting)
- Merry (invited her on the Mystery Island, I LOVE HER)
- Benedict (same as Merry, but I kinda regret him a bit)
- Nan (chosen by Nook but I really got to like her)
I am probably going to look for custom designs and maybe some trading here c:

Welcome to the forums! Everyone I've seen here is super nice and respectful, so I hope you have a good time.

Welcome to TBT!

My neighbor is actually from Poland. I listen to quite a bit of Polish music, too! :D

That’s such a cute reason for getting the game! The villager relationships are one of my favorite things about these games, and you already have one of my favorite villagers - Merry!

Hope you enjoy your time here and let me know if you want to be friends or need oranges or cherries or pears!

Aww, that's so nice! I already have all kinds of fruits but thank you!
And yeah, I am so happy when one of my villagers remembers me doing something, for example digging rocks. And once my boyfriend logged to the game for a while and once in a while someone asks me about him, Merry said she's so jelly about our relationship and that we're like peanut and butter. XD

Back