• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! (*v*)/

Rainbowhorn

*Bakes cookies for all villagers*
Bells
Pink Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Crystal Tree
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Purple Star Fragment
Shooting Star Plush
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Hi! I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.
I go by DragonMayor in here, I like drawing, baking, anime and gaming ofc, I've known about Animal Crossing for many years but I got my first game three years ago (New Leaf) that I still play, since then I've had the chance to try the original Gamevube one and I'm eager to try even more!
I've been wanting to get into the comunity aspect of this fanbase for a while, maybe visit other towns, chat and whatnot, and maybe make some friends, so don't hesitate to hmu.
In the meantime I'll just explore this forum to try and figure out all the stuff you can do, there's so much haha...

Welcome to the forums! 🎉🌟

Did you like the original Gamecube AC after having played New Leaf? Have you played New Horizons or thought about playing it in the future? 😊

@S.J. I did like it a lot! I don't know how to explain it but it feels more... chill? With less stuff to do relating to customizing your town there's other stuff you can do, I've taken a liking to making floral patterns on the ground for exaple. As to NH, I really want to play it but I do not own a Switch atm, so maybe in the future :D

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! I really appreciate the Gamecube version. It has more of a community feel to it and I love how interactive it is. The villagers will kick the balls with you. You know, the balls you find at the dump or just laying around town. This forum hosts site-wide events quite frequently, and it’s pretty active for a forum. There’s so much to do. I hope to see you around.

hey, welcome to tbt! it’s nice to meet you. the forums can definitely be confusing when you’re new, but i’m sure you’ll get the hang of everything! if you need help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! 💜

Hiya, welcome to the forums! c: Since you mentioned that you like drawing, you should definitely consider entering the current Valentine's event! It'll still be accepting entries for a few more days. Also, what sorts of anime do you like?

Aaaahhh sorry for the late replies everyone, this is such a warm welcome thank you!!!

@Croconaw Yes I noticed it! Is so cute seeing them play around with the balls untill they get kicked into the water lol
@xara Thank you! I'll play around here to try and figure out things but I'll deff ask if anything happens
@Merielle The contest was the first thing I saw during my registration, I really want to try and draw something but I'll see if I have the time. To answer the anime question, well I'm more into action series with the occational comedy or slice of life :3
@JoJoCan I can see haha! Everybody's been so welcoming already :D

Back