• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, user from ACC here.

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Hi, I am a user from ACC with the same username from ACC. And I'm here for one reason and one reason only. To look for my friend I had on ACC which is abandoning its account to stay on here forever. (Ok maybe I might stay on here for fun stuff but not much, I still like ACC though.) So I'm here and ready to have fun on this site. :) (But ACC is still better. :p I miss those ACC Smileys. :()

I'm glad you joined here, I find this forum to be incredibly better than ACC though imo :)

Welcome! I first was on ACC. While I like ACC, I find this forum much, much easier to navigate, and it doesn't log me off every 5 minutes which is incredibly annoying when I'm on my cell phone.
I hope you stay!

i used to go on ACC when i was little.

I made a new account there but I still dislike it.
i like belltree much more!

but welcome! i hope you find your friend

I find ACC very congested and extremely outdated.

Seriously. They have all these little things like creating your town profile but no support for New Leaf, seriously? Even the pattern maker hasn't been updated to support New Leaf. booo.

Back