• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello there!

khoshekh

Glow cloud
Bells
Switch
8485-7502-8506
I just recently got New Leaf for my birthday and have been obsessing over it... Felt the need to make an account so I can discover some stuff. :3
Feel free to add me!

I have not put it down... I have had angry texts from friends wondering why I have yet to reply... x3

Luckily... Unlike Pokemon, it doesn't say the amount of time put in...

I don't think it's healthy how much I have played. xD

Luckily... Unlike Pokemon, it doesn't say the amount of time put in...

I don't think it's healthy how much I have played. xD
That seems lucky, but that's to add impact when a certain sea lion shows up to your town with a certain medal. Not sure I should say more.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! And yes it was on the 16th! Pretty recent! x3

I look forward to this certain medal.. xD

Welcome to the bell tree! I'm Lauren, nice to meet you! I really hope you enjoy it here! <3

Back