• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello there! I'm new.

Patchwork

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Hi, i'm patchwork. I have got animal crossing new leaf on my birthday along with a couple of other games. I have been enjoying the game for the past two weeks and I've been enjoying the island and visiting dream villages, but I would really like to start meeting other players towns and letting them come to mine.

Hopefully we'll all get along :)

You've joined the right forum. You'l make so much friends here. Perfect for getting what you need. Careful, this game and this forum can be addicting

You've joined the right forum. You'l make so much friends here. Perfect for getting what you need. Careful, this game and this forum can be addicting

Lets hope I'm not going to end up here everyday, haha! But regardless I'm sure things will work out fine.

Back