• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! Semi new to ACNH and new to Bell Tree!

Baelyh

Desert and Island Dweller
Bells
Switch
0403-4910-0726
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself :)

I know I'm pretty late to the game, but Finally managed to snag a nintendo switch from the Amazon 4-star store and a white one, so of course I had to jump on the AC bandwagon.

I say I'm semi-new because I used to mess around with other people's games while at their houses, like go fishing and mess around with their house decorations, or built an entire aquarium room in someone's house haha. But my first full island, Sonora, named after my current and favorite place I live IRL, the Sonoran desert in Arizona :) (aka Phoenix)

I have to say, some of the rooms y'all make are wild. Like some pinterest level stuff and I'm mad impressed. The level of detail in this game is astounding.

Looking forward to making friends on here, plus Nintendo online friends so if anyone wants to play AC my door is open if you wanna PM for friend codes.

I'm also on the discord if you want to stop by and say hi!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Congrats on your new Switch and getting ACNH! 🥳 Sonora is a really nice island name! Who were your two starter villagers? 😊

Hiya, Baelyh! The things I've seen people create in this game really are incredible—I'm forever amazed by how much people can do with a tiny space. ;v; Do you have any plans for how you want to decorate your island?

hi there, welcome to tbt! it’s nice to meet you. 🧡

congrats on finally getting your own island! sonora is a super pretty name. if you need anything or have any questions about the game or the forums, please don’t hesitate to ask! ☺️

Hello there welcome I hope you enjoy your island if you need any wood or stuff just let me know I have lots

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I think Arizona is a beautiful place. I hope I’ll see you around the site.

Hiya, Baelyh! The things I've seen people create in this game really are incredible—I'm forever amazed by how much people can do with a tiny space. ;v; Do you have any plans for how you want to decorate your island?
not yet! right now I just have trees and flowers all over trying to breed the hybrids. I figured once I get to all the terraforming, I'll focus on how I want it to look. Might definitely want a japanese/bamboo section though! Also trying to acquire DIYs and furniture
Post automatically merged:

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I think Arizona is a beautiful place. I hope I’ll see you around the site.
thank you! I'll be around :)

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Congrats on your new Switch and getting ACNH! 🥳 Sonora is a really nice island name! Who were your two starter villagers? 😊
I had Quinn and Billy! Quinn is def. my favorite so far.

hi there, welcome to tbt! it’s nice to meet you. 🧡

congrats on finally getting your own island! sonora is a super pretty name. if you need anything or have any questions about the game or the forums, please don’t hesitate to ask! ☺️
Thank you! :)

Hiiiiiiii glad to see you here finally!!
all thanks to you :p

Hello there welcome I hope you enjoy your island if you need any wood or stuff just let me know I have lots
aww thats so sweet of you! Thank you so much!

Back