• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!Nice to meet you!

Cyn.Monty

Bells
Hi names Cynthia 👋
I'm 23 a Female ♓️ my favorite season is Fall and my two favorite colors are Yellow and Sea Green I'm really into art and drawing I wanna become an Animator for either Disney Pixar or DreamWorks Animation Studio one day.I've been playing ACNH since December of last year and I love it so much.I haven't really had the chance to play the older versions of Animal Crossing wish I had it seemed so much fun and so I'm pretty new to the whole animal crossing genre I hope that doesn't stop you from talking to me and being friends I'm down to talk about anything and make awesome memories. I would really like to meet new people and make some awesome friends who I can talk to and play animal crossing with and potentially other games as well as talk about art making send drawings back and forth 😊.I can be pretty shy at times but I love making new friends so dont be afriad to talk to me first I will try to respond as fast as I can.Cant wait to explore more of this cool site.😊

Last edited:
Hi there, and welcome to the community. I hope to see you around the forum. It’s a pretty active site for sure. There’s lots to do.

Welcome to the forums Cynthia! 🌟

What types of things do you like to draw? I only started drawing about a year ago, so I'm still very new and still learning a lot! There is a forum section called The Museum where people share their art if that interests you! 😊

How is your island going? 🏝️ Do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums Cynthia! 🌟

What types of things do you like to draw? I only started drawing about a year ago, so I'm still very new and still learning a lot! There is a forum section called The Museum where people share their art if that interests you! 😊

How is your island going? 🏝️ Do you have any favourite villagers?
Hello S.J. thank you ❤️
I try to draw alot of stuff and I've been trying to draw more of my OCs as well as fan art of shows and cartoons I like.I wanna try getting better at drawing monsters and scary stuff but I also like cute things.Thats awesome that you started to draw it's never too late I would love to see your art one day if your comfortable.I would love to do a art trade with you if your ever up for it 😃 And I had no idea about the Museum but that founds awesome can't wait to try it out 😍

My island is going good its sort of a mess at the moment due to all the items I have just placed randomly and cluttered around.Im trying so hard to get it organized and looking nice.My #1 favorite villager would have to be Roscoe as well as others ive seen that are cute but hes definitely at the top and I'm lucky to have him in my island and another one would be Blanca but sadly she isn't in acnh I was looking up more about Animal Crossing and came across her and fell in love with her but was sadden by her not being a villager to add to your island 🥲 which are your favorites?

Hello S.J. thank you ❤️
I try to draw alot of stuff and I've been trying to draw more of my OCs as well as fan art of shows and cartoons I like.I wanna try getting better at drawing monsters and scary stuff but I also like cute things.Thats awesome that you started to draw it's never too late I would love to see your art one day if your comfortable.I would love to do a art trade with you if your ever up for it 😃 And I had no idea about the Museum but that founds awesome can't wait to try it out 😍

My island is going good its sort of a mess at the moment due to all the items I have just placed randomly and cluttered around.Im trying so hard to get it organized and looking nice.My #1 favorite villager would have to be Roscoe as well as others ive seen that are cute but hes definitely at the top and I'm lucky to have him in my island and another one would be Blanca but sadly she isn't in acnh I was looking up more about Animal Crossing and came across her and fell in love with her but was sadden by her not being a villager to add to your island 🥲 which are your favorites?

Roscoe is adorable! I love his design and his cranky personality! 💖

My favourite villager is Agnes. She was one of the first villagers on my island, and just fell in love with her! ❤️❤️ I also love Louie, Patty, and all of the bear villagers (it's hard to pick a favourite bear, but at the moment I have Pinky, Megan and Teddy on my island)! 😊

The Museum is so nice, it's actually what encouraged me to start drawing regularly! I would love to see your art too! 😊💖

Hiya Cynthia, and welcome to TBT! c: Fall is my favorite season as well! And don't worry, we've got plenty of users who've only played ACNH—I'm still relatively new to AC myself; I got New Leaf just before New Horizons released, and those are the only two main series games I've played.
I hope you'll have lots of fun on here! 💛

Roscoe is adorable! I love his design and his cranky personality! 💖

My favourite villager is Agnes. She was one of the first villagers on my island, and just fell in love with her! ❤️❤️ I also love Louie, Patty, and all of the bear villagers (it's hard to pick a favourite bear, but at the moment I have Pinky, Megan and Teddy on my island)! 😊

The Museum is so nice, it's actually what encouraged me to start drawing regularly! I would love to see your art too! 😊💖
There's so many villagers in animal crossing it can get hard to choose since they all look cool and unique which makes it hard to choose who you want on your island.Thats Awesome I checked out the Muesuem and it seems really cool love seeing people's art and it gets me inspired still a little unsure how to post art on there but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.Hopefully I can post some art soon I'll let you know if I do post my art 🎨
Post automatically merged:

Hiya Cynthia, and welcome to TBT! c: Fall is my favorite season as well! And don't worry, we've got plenty of users who've only played ACNH—I'm still relatively new to AC myself; I got New Leaf just before New Horizons released, and those are the only two main series games I've played.
I hope you'll have lots of fun on here! 💛
Hello Mirielle it's so nice to meet you and thank you for the warm welcome 🥰.Fall is great not too cold and not too hot.Thats good to hear I'm not the only one.Its going good I'm really excited and love chatting with you guys as much fun as it is playing animal crossing I feel connecting with people is just as fun.😄 How far you on your island?

Hello Mirielle it's so nice to meet you and thank you for the warm welcome 🥰.Fall is great not too cold and not too hot.Thats good to hear I'm not the only one.Its going good I'm really excited and love chatting with you guys as much fun as it is playing animal crossing I feel connecting with people is just as fun.😄 How far you on your island?
And the leaves turning colors are so pretty! ;v;
I'm glad to hear it! ^^ I've just been getting back into ACNH after a long break, so my island is... quite a mess right now ahahaha. 😅 I'm about midway through the process of (mostly) flattening it so I'll have more of a blank canvas to work with, but I'm trying to catch up on some events I've missed first.

And the leaves turning colors are so pretty! ;v;
I'm glad to hear it! ^^ I've just been getting back into ACNH after a long break, so my island is... quite a mess right now ahahaha. 😅 I'm about midway through the process of (mostly) flattening it so I'll have more of a blank canvas to work with, but I'm trying to catch up on some events I've missed first.
The scenery in fall is beautiful ❤. My island is a mess as well with furniture clustered around I'm trying to make my island how I like it but struggling with how and where I want things.also when I started I didn't know you couldn't move the plaza and my plaza ended up being placed so closed to the airport which I don't like but I'd hate to reset my island so I'm trying to make due with what I was dealt with 😅

The scenery in fall is beautiful ❤. My island is a mess as well with furniture clustered around I'm trying to make my island how I like it but struggling with how and where I want things.also when I started I didn't know you couldn't move the plaza and my plaza ended up being placed so closed to the airport which I don't like but I'd hate to reset my island so I'm trying to make due with what I was dealt with 😅
Ahh I hope you can make your plaza placement work to your liking! ;u; I've been wishing I'd gone for a different airport color ever since we got Cyrus for customizing, but oh well.

Ahh I hope you can make your plaza placement work to your liking! ;u; I've been wishing I'd gone for a different airport color ever since we got Cyrus for customizing, but oh well.
Lol I'm trying to make it work.And I feel you I had no idea that there were different colors for the airport :( wish they would tell you in the beginning and I dont know why we can't move the plaza when we can move all the other buildings :( and customize the airport especially if we get Cyrus like you said.

Hey Cyn! Welcome to the forums 😊. Pixar seems like a fascinating place to work from what I read. I also wanted to be an animator when I was younger, the Flash animations and games craze got me into them 😅

Hey Cyn! Welcome to the forums 😊. Pixar seems like a fascinating place to work from what I read. I also wanted to be an animator when I was younger, the Flash animations and games craze got me into them 😅
Thank you :) and yes thinking about working at Pixar would be awesome being surrounded by creative minds and art 🎨 from past movies.I've loved animation since I could remember and would watch any 2d or 3d animation I came upon.

Back