• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello

Welcome to the forums Jen! ✨

Did you start a new island, or have you been working on your original island? Good luck with getting to 5 stars! ✨🎉

Welcome to the forums! I hope you’re enjoying it here so far!

I wish you luck with getting your island to 5 stars! Is there anything you want to do differently with your new island than you did with your old one? Who are your current villagers? ☺️

Welcome to the forums! If you don't mind me asking, since you said you were recently returning to the community, what was the first AC game you played?

Welcome to the forums! If you don't mind me asking, since you said you were recently returning to the community, what was the first AC game you played?
I just meant I had played Animal Crossing New Horizons previously - back in 2020 when it first came out. Then I stopped for a while and gave my Switch Lite away so didn't have it but had the game still.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you’re enjoying it here so far!

I wish you luck with getting your island to 5 stars! Is there anything you want to do differently with your new island than you did with your old one? Who are your current villagers? ☺️
Thank you. Not sure about differently but maybe just taking more time to figure things out and try different ideas.

Last edited:
Back