• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! I'm super new around here!

kite

Bells
Greetings! My name's Marci! I'm in my last semester of university so I'm expected to become busier as time goes by. But I'd love to become friendlier with you all around here! :)

If there's anything I need to know, don't hesitate to tell me! I'm also pretty familiar with common courtesy in forums, so I know to watch my language and such. ^^

Thank you for your time! :blush:

hello kate im mike if you like i can share my lot of fruit with you if youd like lol

I think I have all the fruit, so I'd hate to mooch off of you already... D:

But thank you Mike! I'm quite happy already! :blush:

I'd love to visit sometime! :D

My town is still going through the works because I keep tearing down public works projects... ^^;

Welcome to the forums! Please be sure to read the FAQ!

Thank you! I already read it! :)

ok il addd you and open my gate if you have time

Okay, I'll add you too! I don't have much time to visit tonight since I have to be up early in the morning (I like to take my time to look around when I visit towns) ^^

I'd love to visit tomorrow if you're up for it! :)

If there's anything I need to know, don't hesitate to tell me! I'm also pretty familiar with common courtesy in forums, so I know to watch my language and such. ^^

Hey, hey! Do you regularly swear? That's ****** Great! Me too! But alas, Mayors of all ages are enlisted here so we have to restrain ourselves... (= What's the name of your town, Marci & what timezone do you reside in? Oh yes, a mighty ******* welcome to the site!!

Hey, hey! Do you regularly swear? That's ****** Great! Me too! But alas, Mayors of all ages are enlisted here so we have to restrain ourselves... (= What's the name of your town, Marci & what timezone do you reside in? Oh yes, a mighty ******* welcome to the site!!

It's not the case of swearing that I need to watch. It's that even innocent-sounding comments can come across rudely, because well, this is the internet. lol. In your case, I understand you're being sarcastic.

Anyway, I live in the Pacific timezone and my town's name is Pallet! ^^

It's not the case of swearing that I need to watch. It's that even innocent-sounding comments can come across rudely, because well, this is the internet. lol. In your case, I understand you're being sarcastic.

Anyway, I live in the Pacific timezone and my town's name is Pallet! ^^

Haha, Marci! Sorry about that; poor joke. =) I'll send you a PM later tonight, maybe we can both visit the...

ISLAND

3F95Fya.jpg

Back