• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello Fellow Mayors!

iamcardboard

Bells
I'm Card, the mayor from Pulse. So far I've been Mayor for almost a whole year, enjoying my time in Pulse, catching bugs and fish without any real contact with outside villages. I'm getting a little worn out now, I didn't even know there was an upgrade to TIY (The Emporium) until another Mayor happened to mention it in passing. I've since realised that my time as Mayor in Pulse would be a lot more fun if I joined a community of other Mayors such as this one!

My current goal is to catch all bugs and fish currently in season, I only need Dorado this month for the fish before I move onto bugs! The town is a bit messy and overgrown as I enjoy growing trees and flowers, but I care very little where they are placed! I would also like to start collecting the furniture sets from the island, but the tours are boring on my own so if anyone wants to do them together I'd be pleased!

Card

Welcome to the site ^^. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here since there are a lot of really friendly people to talk and play with =)! Good luck with catching a dorado and the other bugs for your museum as well ^^.

Heya, let me welcome you once more. I'd be happy to play island tours with you sometime or just hang out catching bugs! My collection of them is embarrassing. :D Also, if you ever want to find people to play with, you could try the Train Station section here on The Bell Tree forums. You probably have already noticed it but I thought I'd mention it just in case!

Welcome, welcome! I'm glad you've decided to start playing across other towns! You'll have plenty of fun here on the forums, meet many friends, and do lots of cool things! Just let me know if you add my FC, and I'll gladly do island activities with you.

Farewell

Ryuga​

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've added your FC Cosmic and Ryuga!

Cosmic, I just started catching bugs last night after the Dorado window closed. Was the funniest thing, Turantulas all over my town! I hope you can join me, I'll be on my 3DS most of Today. Currently playing Puzzle and Dragons, if either of you just give me a yell on here and I'll open my town! ^_^

Hey there honey! Welcome to the forums!!! I hope to see you around :D

Back