• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share your town mayors!

skarmoury

˚₊‧ eyes on me ‧₊˚
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
I dearly missed my mayor in ACNL, she became my whole personality on TBT for a long while so I have a strong attachment to her ;w; I've commissioned many artists on here to draw her hehe!! She is Mayor Spring of Vanillix <3

1710482036559.png

d9m5moe-89ee8d3c-11a4-462c-acc3-ced465bc477f.png

(above is by liszst!!)

Share you mayors! c:

Ommygod this is just SO cute🥹💕
I love my mayor too! Her hair is the same color as mine, while her eyes are greener than mine but they look a lot like them! The face I chose with Rover is the one that I feel represents me the most💖
In real life I have had very long hair since I was little, but in games I always wear it short.
It seems unbelievable to me but in a few months I'm going to have a short haircut in real life too.
Usually in games I like to experiment with clothes because in reality I don't have much choice, and in fact my other characters are very "fashionable" (for my standards LOL)
But my mayor's clothes are very simple just like mine💕
I recycle this photo I took for the current event lol

wd1Jdny.jpeg

New Leaf has such a special place in my heart😭

Back