• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello everyone!

Winter

Bells
I just joined today, and thought I would introduce myself! I have been playing a/c since the first release on the cube, and I can hardly sit still waiting for Sunday!! I was so excited to be able to order the a/c special edition DSXL. Now if I can just hibernate until Sunday :)

I look forward to chatting and making friends :) I only have one friend who plays a/c, so hopefully will find some here:)

Welcome to the Bell Tree! If you have any questions about the forum, please ask!

Hi and welcome! same here i played them all myself. U ordered the special edition ds too? i did and cant wait till sunday myself. hope u enjoy the game. i would like to meet friends as well, maybe u come visit my town lol

hi and welcome! im so excited its almost here! i hope to make some new friends too i have a couple but would like some new ones lol

Back