Hello Everyone!

BananaWolf

banananananananananananananananananananananananana
Bells
Hi! I’m BananaWolf, a bisexual, female-identifying, animal-loving 22-year-old!

This is my first time creating an account for this website, but I have scrolled through here without an account for a few years now.
I have been playing Animal Crossing for about 10 years now, starting with New Leaf on a 3DS I got on my 12th birthday. I got New Horizons and a Nintendo Switch about a year ago, and have played it almost daily ever since.
I hope this introduction wasn’t too lame, but I am excited to be here, and to finally get to reply to others‘ posts.

BananaWolf

Welcome to the forum! Do you have any favourite villagers? Do you have a theme to your island/town?😀

Thanks for the warm welcome!
My New Horizons island doesn’t really have a theme, but I’m trying to make it a little bit cottage core, and a little whatever I feel like when I am inspired.
My favorite villagers would probably be Skye, Ione, and Marshal.

hello! i love your title lol (it runs off of my screen), hope you enjoy your time here!

welcome!!! hope you enjoy your time here~

nice! always a fan of cottagecore islands :>

do you play any other game on your switch?
I play a little bit of minecraft, and a few Mario games, but ACNH is my favorite. I also have Happy Home Paradise, which I think makes the main game even more fun.
Post automatically merged:

hello! i love your title lol (it runs off of my screen), hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks! I like bananas, since my name (Alana) rhymes with banana, and I used to tell people my name rhymed with banana to help them pronounce it.
Also, I love your username! 🐸🎀

Last edited:
Not a lame introduction at all! Welcome to the forums, BananaWolf! I hope you have more fun here as a member than a lurker! We’re happy to have you! 💜

Marshal, Ione and Skye are a few of my favourite villagers as well! You have impeccable taste in villagers, though of course I’m definitely biased hehe.

I see that you’re an animal lover! Do you have any pets? ☺️

Not a lame introduction at all! Welcome to the forums, BananaWolf! I hope you have more fun here as a member than a lurker! We’re happy to have you! 💜

Marshal, Ione and Skye are a few of my favourite villagers as well! You have impeccable taste in villagers, though of course I’m definitely biased hehe.

I see that you’re an animal lover! Do you have any pets? ☺️
Yes, I have a brown mackerel tabby cat named Gwendolyn, and I hope to have a Samoyed someday. :)

Yes, I have a brown mackerel tabby cat named Gwendolyn, and I hope to have a Samoyed someday. :)
Aww so precious!! I love tabbies. 🥹 I’ve got a black and white kitty named Bonk! She’s a domestic shorthair, but her vet thinks she might have some siamese in her as well!

I hope you’re able to get your samoyed one day! They’re such beautiful dogs! 🤍

Bonk sounds super cute! 🥹
Here are some pics of Gwen:

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpeg
    IMG_0142.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Aww look at her!!! I love when cats curl up like that, it’s so adorable. 🥹

Here’s a picture of Bonk! She’s a very silly and annoying girl, but she gets away with a lot since she’s so cute, hehe

View attachment 528261
Ohhhhhhh! I love her! I love when cats tuck their paws under like that and look like a loaf of bread!

Back