Hello everyone!

MelsBells

Mel☆
Bells
Hiiiiii! I'm Mel (22)! I'm a huge fan of Animal Crossing, particularly New Leaf and City Folk. I just love the cutecore, furry vibes of it and would love to meet more people that agree. Feel free to hit me up to chat anytime! 😸

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I thought your name looked familiar, as I have recently battled with someone on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with your exact name. I'm not sure if you play that game, but it may have been a coincidence. Either way, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I thought your name looked familiar, as I have recently battled with someone on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with your exact name. I'm not sure if you play that game, but it may have been a coincidence. Either way, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Haha not me, I suck at Mario Kart! And thank you, so nice to meet you too! 😺

hi mel, welcome to the forums! it’s nice to meet you; i hope you have lots of fun here! 💗

i’ve never played city folk, but new leaf is my favourite game in the series! i haven’t played it in years, but it’s such an incredible game 🩷 do you have any favourite villagers?

hi mel, welcome to the forums! it’s nice to meet you; i hope you have lots of fun here! 💗

i’ve never played city folk, but new leaf is my favourite game in the series! i haven’t played it in years, but it’s such an incredible game 🩷 do you have any favourite villagers?
Maple is my favorite villager, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Hello, I'm new too! I also play new leaf, though sadly I've never got to play city folk (would love to if I ever get a wii u [wii games are compatible with wii u's right-?]). But yeah it's great to see another new person that still likes new leaf! Do you play often/did you just start playing (again)?

Welcome! I'm new to the Animal Crossing series (New Horizons) is my first game, and I love its cute, cuddly look as well! Who's your favorite villager?

Hi there! Welcome to the forms!!

Ive never played or really heard of city folk. Haha, is that the game cube one? My friend is getting me to play New Leaf lol.

Who do you have right now??

Hello, I'm new too! I also play new leaf, though sadly I've never got to play city folk (would love to if I ever get a wii u [wii games are compatible with wii u's right-?]). But yeah it's great to see another new person that still likes new leaf! Do you play often/did you just start playing (again)?
I have no idea, but definitely something I recommend looking into! And agreed! I've gotten back into it with my friend recently.
Post automatically merged:

Hi there! Welcome to the forms!!

Ive never played or really heard of city folk. Haha, is that the game cube one? My friend is getting me to play New Leaf lol.

Who do you have right now??
Nope, City Folk is the Wii one! And to be honest I don't remember, we're still getting adjusted to the new town.

welcome to the forums! honestly i really like the whole cutesy vibe the animal crossing series has in general, said vibe probably being why im so interested in it to begin with lolz

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Was City Folk your first AC game? Unfortunately I've only played NH and Pocket Camp!

Your profile picture is really cute too by the way! Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Welcome to TBT!!!

I've only played New Horizons, but I would love to play New Leaf and City Folk if I get the chance!

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you haven't heard already, we have a summer event coming up soon, I would highly suggest participating so you can familiarize yourself with the forums and meet some more people!

Back