• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello everyone!

daitokai

Bells
nice to meet you :)

i don't really know how to introduce myself ! sorry in advance, as english is not my first language 🙇‍♂️

anyway my first introduction to animal crossing was with wild world, which i loved as a kid, and still love! love how the villagers were ruthless in the past games lol

years passed by, (couldn't play city folk a lot) then i got to new leaf, which i had a blast playing in my teen years instead of studying lmao........ (don't follow my example haha) and finally these days i'm casually playing new horizons now :) i gotta be honest, it is not my favorite game in the whole franchise but i can't help myself coming back to my island anyway.... 😑!!

it's been 2 years and i still haven't finished decorating my island, i'm taking my sweet time man. that's how fast real life city developpement works anyways !!

what i love the most in the games are the villagers :) i love to draw some of them as humans, it's really fun to do ! it helps you with creativity

that's it really ! i joined the forum because it's been years since i've joined one, so i wanted to experience this again :^) and i thought i'd be cool to meet new people as well. i don't think i'll be online a lot but looking forward to spend some time here :^)

Welcome to the forums! ^^ If you feel comfortable sharing your art, we have a forum section, The Museum, just for that sort of thing. Which villagers are your favorites, if you have any?

Welcome to the forums! ^^ If you feel comfortable sharing your art, we have a forum section, The Museum, just for that sort of thing. Which villagers are your favorites, if you have any?

thank you ! :^) i'll be sure to check it out !

unusual pick but my big favorites since new horizons are limberg and billy !! i love old men designs hehe

thank you ! :^) i'll be sure to check it out !

unusual pick but my big favorites since new horizons are limberg and billy !! i love old men designs hehe
Ahh I love the elderly villagers, and Billy is great! I think they add some really nice variety to a town. ^^

Welcome daitokai!

Since NH has not been your favourite, do you have a favourite out of Wild World, City Folk and NL? Is there anything you think you'd like to see return to a new AC to improve upon NH? 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to TBT! As someone who feels they have little artistic talent, I admire those who do so I'd really like to see some of your creations on here!

Welcome daitokai!

Since NH has not been your favourite, do you have a favourite out of Wild World, City Folk and NL? Is there anything you think you'd like to see return to a new AC to improve upon NH? 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

thank you ! :)

i'd say a mix of wild world and new leaf ! new leaf has definitely been a turning point in the franchise, but wild world somewhat kept the original game's "mood" with its range of dialogue, it feels like the villagers are more than just their personnality.

as for improving NH i don't really know myself haha but i really feel that the game has been rushed and that something is missing...but improving the dialogue is a must for me haha

hey there! i know we’ve technically already met since i just commented in your art thread (again, your art is amazing!!), but welcome to the forums! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far. 💕

wild world was actually my introduction to animal crossing as well! i got it as a christmas present back in 2007-2008. i was definitely way too young to fully appreciate it back then as i was only, like, 5-6 years old lol, but it really is an amazing game and i still love it so much. the villagers and their dialogue was absolutely hilarious lmao. new leaf is also incredible, and i definitely spent more time playing it than i did studying as well. 😋 do you still play wild world and/or new leaf, or do you only play new horizons now?

i’ve been taking my time with decorating my island, too! i’ve had new horizons since launch, and i only have 2 completed areas on my island so far haha. i love decorating, but i rarely ever have the energy to do it, plus it’s honestly kinda overwhelming for me, so i prefer to focus on stuff like meeting new villagers and collecting their photos, completing my catalog and nook mile achievements, etc. i bet your island is lovely, though! does it have any particular theme/s, or do you just decorate it however you want? :>

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question

Back