Hello everyone!

furbiefairy

Bells
My name is Furbie and I’ve been an AC fan since about 2005!!! I’ve always lurked here but have never actually got around to making an account. AC is my biggest hobby and I still play all of the games pretty regularly. I’m always looking to make friends to play any of the games with!! 💕💕

Welcome to TBT! 🎉🎉

You've been playing for so long! 😍 ACNH was my first "real" AC game (before that I played Pocket Camp).

Do you have a favourite villager?

Welcome 😀, I've been playing ac since 2016 on new leaf. I took like a 2 year brake because my young mind didn't understand how to get bells. Back in March I got nh and I love it

Welcome to TBT! 🎉🎉

You've been playing for so long! 😍 ACNH was my first "real" AC game (before that I played Pocket Camp).

Do you have a favourite villager?

haha yeah I really have :,) it’s the best game ever!! That’s so cool I’m so happy you’re a fan of PC I think it’s so fun and the items are awesome! My favourite villager is Benjamin and my second favourite is probably Stella but it changes pretty often!🐏💕
Post automatically merged:

Hiya, welcome to bell tree forums ^^
Thank you! 💓
Post automatically merged:

Welcome 😀, I've been playing ac since 2016 on new leaf. I took like a 2 year brake because my young mind didn't understand how to get bells. Back in March I got nh and I love it
Awesome NL is such a great AC game. Probably my favourite just because of all the activities you can do!! 💕💕

Back