• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello and Help!

conman711

Bells
Hi Everyone!

I did not want to be rude and just post in a thread with out making an intro post. My name is Conor and I'm from Boston. I have been playing AC pretty much nonstop since it game out in June. I will admit I am also joining your great forum because I am in the need of help.

I have my last fashion check with Gracie and the theme is Modern clothes. Sadly I only own one piece of clothing and can't pass the check with just that. If anyone here happens to have any extra modern clothes I would happily trade/or buy if interested. I know this is probably not the best thing to do in an intro post but I don't want to try to miss my chance, because who knows when Gracie will be back.

Thanks everyone!

Cheers!

Hey, welcome c: I would help but I've recently restarted my town a few days ago, and do not have any Modern clothes. However, you might get more noticed if you post in the general new leaf sub forum here? That sub forum is more viewed than this one generally, and I'm sure many would be happy to help as lots have been in the same situation with Gracie before!
Good luck, I hope you get your items and pass the fashion check! ^^

Last edited:
Back