Hello again!

BlooBelle

Bells
Switch
5480-2641-4432
Last time I was active here I was 13 and very, very into animal crossing. Now I'm 15 and slightly less into the game, but I've been getting back into it! I figured I should pop into the forum again since I remember really liking it here. I tried getting back into animal crossing before, about a year ago. That didn't work out, but with the new update I've been feeling much more interested in the game! Hopefully being part of a community will inspire me to get more into the game again (and to finally finish my poor town).
Anyways, I probably won't be super active here and I doubt any of you will remember me but I figured I should reintroduce myself. So... hi! It's good to be back.

Welcome back to the forums! I never have been active here either until now, even after making my profile in 2014 and being active in the game during that time. I just came back to ACNL too, but before I heard news of the update. I hope you enjoy your time here, and are excited as I am to be back! :D

Good to see you come back! I joined here when I was 13 and it remains an amazing forum today ^^ still very popular

Back