Height Difference

I'll admit I was weirded out by the taller player characters at first, but it grew on me pretty quickly. I didn't even realize that the animals had height differences too until a few days into my game, honestly. That was a nice surprise.

i think the characters were even a little taller in the pre-release images than how they actually turned out to be (i might be wrong)

i was pretty thrilled with the change when it was announced

Love the change. After playing New Leaf for so long, looking at the character's height in previous games just weirds me out a little bit.

Do have to love it when tall animals look down at you because they're taller than you still

Height difference is definitely one of the best new features NL has to offer. Now everything makes more sence and your animal neighbours are either cute for being so small or amazing for being so huge. For player characters it's great too! It makes room for customizeable pants and socks. In my opinion ACNL is better with than without it.

I love the height difference, especially our characters height. This was a fantastic new feature. c:​

I was always used to the tiny characters from Wild World and City Folk, so I think New Leaf did a really good job of making the character taller but not look so awkward. There are villagers shorter and taller than me in the game and I find that really cool. I like talking to a short villager and the character has to look down to talk to them :3

But looking back now, the characters looked so weird with how short they are. Especially in Wild World, they looked like midgets!

I'm a big fan of the height difference and realism increase. I was a fan of it since well before the first screenshots, when I made my characters in my fan game taller. It's one of my favourite features definitely.

The change was much needed and is really great. Makes the character look a lot cooler/mature as well. Also allows for more customization, which pretty much gets rid of the people who were upset about that. Girls aren't bound to a dress anymore, and guys can wear anything they want as well. Really, the only thing left is skin tone, which is changeable to a degree, but is temporary and a pain to keep at a certain level.

Back