• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Heap-truduction

PainterFight

Bells
Switch
0308-3598-6204
Hi, I’m Heap! I‘m a SEAsian girl (she/her) who’s obsessed with writing, drawing, books, TCGs, and videogames. And I’m new to this forum because I want to show off my ever-growing love for my ACNH Island, Cornerich!

To be fair, Cornerich isn’t my first island I made on New Horizons; first it was Opelucid (named after the cities from Pokemon Black and White) that I played with my younger brother. I remember having villagers such as Leo, Klaus and Agnes, but I resetted it because the island was getting too messy. Then there was Westyra, but that island was short-lived, and so, I ended up arriving in Cornerich, where I get to make a vintage-y island with aesthetics I tend to like, like the style of the 60s and 80s.

That’s all! It may be a short introduction, but I hope we can be best friends across islands together!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

How long have you been working on your current island, Cornerich? Do you have any favourite villagers there?

What are your other favourite video games? 😊

How long have you been working on your current island, Cornerich? Do you have any favourite villagers there?
Cornerich has been worked on for atleast a few days, and I’m currently assigning furnitures for three other villagers arriving there. As of favourite villagers, I started with Hazel and Dom, and they were pretty alright starting villagers, not much to say about them.
What are your other favourite video games? 😊
My favorite games, genre-wise, are RPGs, Visual Novels, Action games and Rhythm games too! Other than Animal Crossing, my favorites nintendo-wise are Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch! And, I’ve been trying to get into TCGs and TTRPGs recently.

Back