• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Hazel Cove Shop (Posters, Furniture, Recipes, Clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to buy a silver espresso machine! No idea how much they’re worth though lol, 10k igb? :3

Hi, do the items have to be mailed or can they just be picked up from your island? Mailing means that we can only receive 2 items per day, but if we pick them up we can do as many as we'd like?

UPDATED THE THREAD. PLEASE READ.

I've read your main statement and "how to get your items" section several times, not sure what I'm missing.

Will you take a Nook Miles ticket for these?

farmer overalls - blue
magical dress - black, red, yellow, green, light blue, blue & purple
shawl and dress combo - red
striped dress - pink
dreamy dress - yellow, green, blue
Magic Circle Rug

Last edited:
UPDATED THE THREAD. PLEASE READ.

Reposting as well. I read the update, not sure what I'm missing.

I'm offering 99k for:
-magic circle rug
-baby chair (pink)
-cat tower
-ironing set
-painting set
-ironing board
-mages hat
-studded backpack (white)

Reposting as well. I read the update, not sure what I'm missing.

I'm offering 99k for:
-magic circle rug
-baby chair (pink)
-cat tower
-ironing set
-painting set
-ironing board
-mages hat
-studded backpack (white)

I can only get you 2 per day as I use the mailing system.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've read your main statement and "how to get your items" section several times, not sure what I'm missing.

Will you take a Nook Miles ticket for these?

farmer overalls - blue
magical dress - black, red, yellow, green, light blue, blue & purple
shawl and dress combo - red
striped dress - pink
dreamy dress - yellow, green, blue
Magic Circle Rug

I can only get you 2 per day as I use the mailing system.

May I ask why you use the mailing system instead of dropping off the items or having someone pick them up? That's very unusual for this forum.

May I ask why you use the mailing system instead of dropping off the items or having someone pick them up? That's very unusual for this forum.

I've been using it all week and nobody has any problems with it, they don't mind getting the items over a few days. If I did it by ordering and have people pick it up it wouldn't work as I can only get 5 items myself a day and how is that fair on others who wan't items.

Closing for a while but going to be coming back with a new shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back