• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Hazel Cove Shop (Posters, Furniture, Recipes, Clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i am interested in your iron garden table diy and your stall diy. would 10 blue pansies be fair?

hi! i am interested in your iron garden table diy and your stall diy. would 10 blue pansies be fair?

Yes that's perfect PM me for a dodo code or send me a dodo code :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm new to the forums. I was wondering if I could get all 6 sanrio posters? How much would you want for them? Would 100k be fine?

Hi yes thats fine with me but I cant only order 2 per day as I used the mailing system.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm interested in your cute furniture and cat tower. Would 80k be enough? Sorry suck at pricing. Lmk. I can also throw in a nook miles ticket

Hey, thats fine with me but I can only get 2 per day as I use the mailing system.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I please get the Roscoe, K.K., Isabelle, Hello Kitty and My Melody posters in exchange for some pink/blue windflowers? Say 4 of each? I can also throw in some bells, 30k?

I can only send you 2 items a day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi yes thats fine with me but I cant only order 2 per day as I used the mailing system.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, thats fine with me but I can only get 2 per day as I use the mailing system.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, could I please just get Roscoe then for 15k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! I can wait if I can get all the items? :)

Hi, how many IGB for the Stone Arch recipe please?

I can come to you or you to me :)

camping cot (yellow)
cute chair (white)
cute diy table (white)
hammock (white)

30k? <3 let me know if you’d like more!

Hello!
Sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if I can purchase Hello Kitty and My Melody posters for 35k IGB?
I can also toss in 3 Nook Miles Ticket or offer more IGB if needed!

Hello!
Sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if I can purchase Hello Kitty and My Melody posters for 35k IGB?
I can also toss in 3 Nook Miles Ticket or offer more IGB if needed!

Hi, thats fine with me. I'll PM you when i'm ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, no problem—in that case, is just the diy table and hammock okay? i’d be happy to pay 15k for that if you’re alright with that price o:

Hi, thats fine with me. I'll PM you when i'm ready :)

Hello! Could I get these few items please?
Would 60k IGB be enough for the lot? c:

Coffee Cup - Polka Dots
Cute Bed - White
Cute DIY Table - White
Soup kettle - corn soup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back