• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hayley's Art Dump (CLOSED)

rocketspruggs

Fanart by me.
Bells
Island
Hawaii
Leif
Golden Watering Can
Tasty Cake
Pink Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Plum Blossom
Christmas Candy
Stitches
Blue Rocket Pop
Festive Bell
EDIT: I decided to close this thread, because I kind of don't like looking at my old art, it's sort of embarrassing...I'm not posting anymore in my art dump, sorry! Maybe I'll make a new one someday, once my art improves, but otherwise...no more new posts will be made.

I really love to draw, I decided to create a thread that shows off my art!

Coltoff and Gastoff

1693484050353.png

Bangle Searches in the Dumpster

1693484125064.png

Panty and Stocking Raid

1693484171220.png

Sailor Doc and Genji

1693484226571.png

Sailor Bonbon and Francine

1693484261016.png

That's all for now, folks! I will post some more art later...

Last edited:
i love your art style so much omg— it reminds me of web comic art styles in a way, it’s so cute! i love the piece you drew of bangle in the dumpster xD, and the way you drew scoot and the rabbit villagers is so adorable!! 💞

Your art style is cute ^^
i love your art style so much omg— it reminds me of web comic art styles in a way, it’s so cute! i love the piece you drew of bangle in the dumpster xD, and the way you drew scoot and the rabbit villagers is so adorable!! 💞
Thank you so much for the compliments! I'm really glad you love my art style! ♥️

This is my Animal Crossing player, Hayley. I thought it would be pretty cute if I gave her a personality and extra character details that I don't exactly have in real life.

Name: Hayley
Personality: Peppy (Population Growing, Wild World, City Folk)
Normal (New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, New Horizons)
Species: Human
Birthday: December 22 (Capricorn), it's the same as in real life.
Favorite Quote: "Don't fret over small things."
Catchphrase: "cupcake"
Clothing: Bun wig, HHA women's jacket, dry-denim pants, white socks, white patent shoes
Umbrella: Berry umbrella (Population Growing) Ribbon umbrella (New Leaf) Bear umbrella (New Horizons)
Appearances: Population Growing, Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, New Horizons
Siblings: Only child, as I am in real life.
Favorite Style: Cute
Least Favorite Style: Funky
Favorite Color: Pink
Skill: Home repair
Goal: Florist
Favorite Song: K.K. Dixie
Coffee Preferences: Coffee beans (Kilimanjaro)
Amount of milk (none)
Amount of sugar (none)

Other character information:
Hayley is a sweet, fun-loving, and cheerful girly-girl who loves fashion, shopping, and romance. She is in love with and obsessed with T-Bone the bull, and they both write each other love letters, visit each others' houses, and they give each other presents.

2023_08_31_0r3_Kleki.png

Oh my GAWDDD I love your villagers?! Scoot and Colton are two of my faves (if not my two faves?!) so I am feeling so hyped to see art of them! Very cute drawings!

Oh my GAWDDD I love your villagers?! Scoot and Colton are two of my faves (if not my two faves?!) so I am feeling so hyped to see art of them! Very cute drawings!
Thank you! These villagers don't actually live on my island, I just like to draw villagers. :)
Post automatically merged:

Lo and behold, more art by me!
1693611191864.png

1693611249039.png

1693611315590.png

1693611341571.png

1693611357492.png

Last edited:
I know it's been a while since I posted something, I didn't know what else to draw, but here's more art from me!

View attachment 512700
View attachment 512701
b4dfd344cba0546c1dcd66845c941695d9632ee5.png
oh don’t mind me i’m just here to gush over your art again!! the apple and raddle drawing got a laugh out of me and is so so cute, and the drawing of dora dressed up as dora the explorer oh my goodness 🥹🥹💖 adorable!! and the powerpuff girls drawing is so good as well! it looks like something that would be official powerpuff girls merch!! maybe on a shirt or even as a poster, i love it!!

2023_09_13_06h_Kleki.png

These are my very own made up villagers, Stroganoff the smug bull is named after beef stroganoff, and Carne the sisterly cow is named after carne asada, both of them get their names from types of beef dishes.
Post automatically merged:

2023_09_13_071_Kleki.png

It's a made up original villager I created, I think Hopscotch is a really cute and fitting name for a rabbit villager.

Last edited:
2023_10_12_03p_Kleki(1).png

I drew myself as an Animal Crossing villager. If I had my very own amiibo card, it would probably look something like this.

2023_10_12_03p_Kleki.png

Here's me and my favorite villager T-Bone together, I ship it. He's my boyfriend, and I've had a crush on him ever since I met him on Happy Home Designer, hence my female player Hayley wearing the HHA women's jacket.

Back