• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you ever met anyone from tbt in person? 🫂

I have not but I'd love to!! It would be so fun to hangout, maybe play some video games, get food, etc. anyone in Ontario Canada wanna hang, let me know!

I have not but I’d love to meet the people I’ve known here for years, if they were willing! You know who you are 😊

ahhh yes I've met @/Foreverfox in person!! it's so awesome to form close connections with people and then actually get to hang out in person! 🥰 as she said we'll def make plans to do stuff together again soon hehe

I'm hoping to meet some of my other friends in person soon as well, I can't wait for that day 💕
update to this, I've now met three of my loveliest friends in person: @/Foreverfox, @/Shellzilla_515, and ofc @/Xara!! I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've had, and the many more opportunities to come!! 💖

and maybe someday I can meet even more people from TBT in person, if they're not too shy hehehe 😌
Post automatically merged:

I have not but I'd love to!! It would be so fun to hangout, maybe play some video games, get food, etc. anyone in Ontario Canada wanna hang, let me know!
uh YES lol I'm definitely going back to Ontario sometime!! this Summer probably 😊

I have not but I think that would be so cool! It would have to be someone I’ve interacted with before, and not some random that just happens to be close by. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be opposed to it at all!

I don't know why I clicked this expecting to find Egg #2.

This has nothing to do with bears or lions or tigers.

(on topic, I will probably not meet anybody).

I haven’t and it’s probably not a good idea considering how socially awkward I am :)

I haven't but I would be open to it if others lived nearby! I feel like this is such a friendly community that I would step outside of my social boundaries to meet for some food and maybe play some video games together!

Protip: If you go meet someone irl for the first time: get yourself hotel room. 🏨 I once visited a friend who is married and has children and being the hospitable people they are, they lodged me in their home for a few days.<3 Buuuut they're strict with their children and the secondhand embarrassment was real. 😅 Can you not yell at your kids while we're playing video games? I flew my ass over from Chicago to hang out and have fun, not watch you discipline your children. 😬 Had fun, but jeez... next time, I'm booking a hotel, dude. 😂

Back