• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Have you ever let anyone play your Animal Crossing?

I let my brother and sister create villagers in my town! c: They both loved planting pitfalls outside of each other's houses and fishing for sharks. I said they could keep playing so long as they didn't mess with my paths or flowers, hehe.

I let my boyfriend at the time play once and all he wanted to do is smack my villagers with nets so needless to say I never let him play again haha

I usually never let anyone touch my animal crossing XD i'm very protective over my town as Mayor! haha
My boyfriend asked to play when i was on the island so i was okay with that and let him catch me dem rare beetles hehe technically iw as using him hue hue hue >:3

my sister is the "mayor" of her own town now. She used to live in mine but would just trap poor Fauna in by digging holes around her and laughing about it, so i kicked her out and made her the mayor of her own. but then she started going to college and ditched all the awesome villagers i helped move in, so now im the acting mayor while shes gone haha.

my brother just chases my villagers around with the axe and put pitfall seeds in front of my damn door.

my cousin and i live in the same town and have a very meticulous spreadsheet of our museum and encyclopedias and we often have meetings about what we can do to make it better....

#ANIMALCROSSINGISLIFE

Nobody has ever played my AC, and no one ever will. Except if it comes out on Wii u. I'll be the Mayer ofc :cool: but my mum and sisters will probably want to play. They now the basics of animal crossing though, like not to run, kill flowers etc.

my sister is the "mayor" of her own town now. She used to live in mine but would just trap poor Fauna in by digging holes around her and laughing about it, so i kicked her out and made her the mayor of her own. but then she started going to college and ditched all the awesome villagers i helped move in, so now im the acting mayor while shes gone haha.

my brother just chases my villagers around with the axe and put pitfall seeds in front of my damn door.

my cousin and i live in the same town and have a very meticulous spreadsheet of our museum and encyclopedias and we often have meetings about what we can do to make it better....

#ANIMALCROSSINGISLIFE

Oh my your sister sounds like a little demon XD but that sounds pretty funny though!
Your family sounds awesome, i wish my brother would be interested in animal crossing but he's too obsessed with destiny on ps4.
I want to print out like a guide with all the fishes, bugs, etc so I can check off the ones i already have, that's pretty smart... Imight just do it too. haha

& that hashtag is WIN.

Yes. My husband and I used to share the game on my 3ds. But he bought his own copy coz he wants to be mayor. :p

I played on my friend's game once. I smacked her villagers, pushed some into pitfall seeds and ruined some of her hybrids for fun (I know, I'm horrible). She then came to my town once and dug up my flowers and smacked my villagers too, so I guess we are even now. We're good sports about it though since we don't take the game too seriously. :)

I think I let my cousin try it out once, she wanted to run everywhere. Then she got out her Mom's game and wanted to visit my town with that. They asked me how I had "roads", they didn't realize you could make paths out of the tiles.

I don't see anyone outside of work so...no. Everyone I know wouldn't be interested in the slightest anyway.

I used to watch my boyfriend let his younger brother play on his game. All he did was run over the flowers, dig up the flowers with the shovel, then hit the villagers with it. Then he would just turn it off without saving every time! I was horrified, but it was his game not mine. And no, I would never let anyone touch my town. Ever.

Never. I don't let anyone touch my game, but for good reason. Sit back friends because it's story time with Shan.

Back in the day when Wild World was simply the bomb dot com, my older sister was the only one in our family who had the game and she let me, my brother, and my younger sister all have players. My younger sister was only 5 or 6 at the time, and she had no idea what she was doing, she could hardly read! So when she started up the game, she was exploring the menu and accidentally recreated the town. The rest of us mourned the loss of our little town,, and it's made me paranoid to let anyone play my game.

My best friend and I played the gamecube AC when we were little, so she's knowledgeable about the game. But she's never played NL and a few days ago came over and I let her play. She was so surprised about all the new things you can do, specifically swimming/diving.

I have my town basically covered in flowers and hybrids and of course her first initial instinct was to run, running over some of them >.> but thats okay lol.

She recognized some old villagers from previous games, as well as new ones. She fell in love with Zucker :p

Last edited:
Back when I played city folk, I let my mom fish and pull weed. She never did anything too mess my town up.

My little brother played my game when I was at summer camp. He just picked up fruit and dug up fossils.

Back