• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you ever experienced any paranormal activity or anomally?

Whilst we're on this topic I can't recommend enough Nuke's Top 5 YouTube Channel - very professional videos, not over-dramatised, and a lot of the videos shown in the top 5's look like they could very well be genuine. I would check them out if you're interested like me in this kind of stuff - only watch them if you have the guts too, though - I'm 18 and still get freaked out by them.

Whilst we're on this topic I can't recommend enough Nuke's Top 5 YouTube Channel - very professional videos, not over-dramatised, and a lot of the videos shown in the top 5's look like they could very well be genuine. I would check them out if you're interested like me in this kind of stuff - only watch them if you have the guts too, though - I'm 18 and still get freaked out by them.
Seconding this! This is the channel I have binged too! It gives me the creeps as well and I'm 25 lolololol. Don't watch at night unless you're brave unlike me. I've watched at night and then refuse to walk around my house afterwards.

I think I'm too rational at this point in my life to believe in ghosts. I understand the mechanisms in my brain that can be manipulated to make me see and experience things purely because of underlying instincts, but I still get spooked when going up the stairs in the dark. I always picture myself getting pursued, which is again instincts, so I try my best to visualize the room behind me, and how it's entirely empty. That seems to help a bit.

I can't say I've ever experienced anything paranormal / supernatural. When I was a kid, I had this weird experience of seeing a floating woman outside my window (my room was on the 3rd floor). Now that I think of it, I'm not sure if it was a dream or some kind of half-asleep hallucination haha.

When I was little, the house I lived in had a living room, and from it there was a staircase leading up to a loft. I'd be in the living room watching tv a lot, and everyday when I looked up to the loft, I'd see the same man in a green suit and briefcase just standing at the top looking down at us. I always thought I was seeing things, then I found out my mom bought this house after the previous owner died. He was a business man.

I've never had any paranormal experiences. I don't really believe in them, but I also don't write them off 100% as impossible either. I'd like to believe, I've always been interested in ghosts and cryptids and other stuff, I just don't really have any firsthand reason to yet. Two things from my youth come to mind, but I assume nowadays that it was just stuff my brain conjured in dreams.

My best friend claims that a theater where she used to live was haunted. The part she had experience with was the ladies' room. You could be the only person in there and a stall door might slam on its own. I never got to visit the place to see for myself since she moved and I have no real reason to head to that area where she used to live, but it always makes me wonder whether I might've experienced something there. My friend is no BS and it's not something she'd make up, so it gives it some credence in my mind.

Despite my inclination toward the disbelief side of the spectrum, I'd like to spend some time at supposedly haunted locations and/or around supposedly haunted objects and see if I could experience things for myself.

Back