• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Have you ever been scammed or hacked in a game?

I got my gaia online account hacked, and after having spent some IRL money on it a million years ago, as well as having been around on the site for so long I had gotten a lot of really rare stuff. Well my pass that I had since middle school got me hacked, but thankfully I was able to recover my account, they had changed the email on it and had sold off a few things, but luckily hadn't transferred the coins to whatever account was actually theirs so really no loss on my end. Just irked me when I came back on after so long that I had no access, it's funny cause I just randomly wanted to go on, and oh look it was hacked. Now I have a much stronger password and new email on it, but it's not like I play on it anyways. Just silly. I don't get why people do that stuff. :/

They were either just jelly of your account or saw you randomly and thought it was good. Don't think my Gaiaonline accounts have been hacked but yeah most stuff with their inflation nowadays that I have is probs worthless so

mario kart ds some guy put us in a balloon battle stage. Even tho i believe there wasnt balloon battle in MKDS...either that or i picked race...the fact is i remember it not supossed to be pipe plaza. It even had a lap counter and everything...this guy kept using lightning over and over. And i think spiny shells

Back