Hatred

You are on an Animal Crossing forum and are claiming that hardcore violence is a staple to video games.

ok.
i dunno man animal crossing is pretty violent i mean have u seen the death threats over ppl not getting their dreamies?

One video game isn't violent, therefore no video games are violent and the industry is totally fine the way it is.

Ok.

I don't understand how there could be any room for approval of anything neo-Nazis do or create.
Tolerating it doesn't mean agreeing with their views. I don't agree with religious people either, but that doesn't mean I'll dismiss games they make. And that's also why if you were to replace "neo-Nazis" with anything else in that sentence, people would (rightfully) throw a tantrum. I don't see why they shouldn't here.

when did hardcore violence become a staple to video games and why
Have you been living under a rock the last 20 years? Hardcore violence has been in video games for a very long time, it's just that it's not the main focus of the story of most of them. But when you think of titles like Mortal Kombat and Carmageddon, and remember the controversy that used to exist around them, it's strange that people still lose their **** over violence in video games.

In Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty you also kill people indiscriminately, yet those are two of the biggest franchises around. It's hypocritical to take offense to one video game for a single topic when you blindly accept others that do the same.

i dunno man animal crossing is pretty violent i mean have u seen the death threats over ppl not getting their dreamies?

That's actually a good point.

One video game isn't violent, therefore no video games are violent and the industry is totally fine the way it is.

Ok.

Okay, are you purposefully taking things directly out of context and twisting them? I think it was fairly obvious that I was making the point that hardcore violence isn't a staple to video games like SuperVandal claimed. I never said "no video games are violent" where are you getting that from?

I guess people weren't lying about the kinds of people that come out of the woodwork on TBT, huh. Jesus christ.

Tolerating it doesn't mean agreeing with their views. I don't agree with religious people either, but that doesn't mean I'll dismiss games they make. And that's also why if you were to replace "neo-Nazis" with anything else in that sentence, people would (rightfully) throw a tantrum. I don't see why they shouldn't here.

Have you been living under a rock the last 20 years? Hardcore violence has been in video games for a very long time, it's just that it's not the main focus of the story of most of them. But when you think of titles like Mortal Kombat and Carmageddon, and remember the controversy that used to exist around them, it's strange that people still lose their **** over violence in video games.

In Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty you also kill people indiscriminately, yet those are two of the biggest franchises around. It's hypocritical to take offense to one video game for a single topic when you blindly accept others that do the same.

holy **** i asked when as in when did this become relevant i'm not saying this game brought about a revolution jfc

also oath literally you're taking things out of context too so back off
kindly proceed to look up the definition of a staple before you go ape**** over someone's comment b/c i assure you there are multiple definitions to staple

holy **** i asked when as in when did this become relevant i'm not saying this game brought about a revolution jfc

also oath literally you're taking things out of context too so back off
kindly proceed to look up the definition of a staple before you go ape**** over someone's comment b/c i assure you there are multiple definitions to staple

Staple: a main or important element of something, especially of a diet.

If that's not the definition you meant, then kindly explain which one you meant because when most people say "x is a staple of y" they are using that definition.

violence has been a reoccurring theme in pretty much all entertainment. humans are obsessed with seeing how ppl can get killed i guess. i wont lie, i love learning about diseases and how they destroy the body. its a morbid curiosity humans have. guess it would explain most violence in games.

i can understand COD, GTA, payday 2 even, but like idk what the point of killing in hatred is though. honestly its not that gory to me. i just see it as a game trying to be edgy but failing horribly because the main character makes me laugh so bad,

violence has been a reoccurring theme in pretty much all entertainment. humans are obsessed with seeing how ppl can get killed i guess. i wont lie, i love learning about diseases and how they destroy the body. its a morbid curiosity humans have. guess it would explain most violence in games.

i can understand COD, GTA, payday 2 even, but like idk what the point of killing in hatred is though. honestly its not that gory to me. i just see it as a game trying to be edgy but failing horribly because the main character makes me laugh so bad,

you know what you're right. violence is glorified in just about a lot media outside of video games as well.
idk if learning about diseases and destroying the human body is related to this tho, lol. morbid curiosity ya but it's not necessarily violent. graphic, totes

you know what you're right. violence is glorified in just about a lot media outside of video games as well.
idk if learning about diseases and destroying the human body is related to this tho, lol. morbid curiosity ya but it's not necessarily violent. graphic, totes

eh i brought that up cuz i love seeing pictures of uh..the dead bodies from the disease to study them (but i feel rly sorry for the victims) which is gross to most ppl cuz thats like death. i guess ppl r more curious about the ways people can die and the amount of ways u can hurt something i suppose? video games have the same problem that movies and shows have, using a bunch of sex and gritty violence to keep viewers engaged. the best shows,games, and books ive read never had overusage of those themes. for as long as most ppl find the same thing over and over again entertaining, violence will always be a thing in games

I guess people weren't lying about the kinds of people that come out of the woodwork on TBT, huh. Jesus christ.
Says the person not paying attention.

I'm done humoring you. The creator of this has gotten a lot of accusations thrown at his head of being a neo-Nazi, the reason being that he liked two Facebook pages. However, if you had done even a really tiny Google search (literally just "hatred neo-nazi"), you would have known that those claims are false. Here are the creator's words on the matter (source):

"I've liked this page, because it's source of an information what is going on right now in the middle-east and Europe (and a lot of evil **** is going on — those are REAL problems, not our game). Some things media would not show, nor tell. So: no, I'm not any kind of 'supporter.'

"I don't watch TV, I don't have time to follow all the news. If there's some evil **** is going on in Europe or Middle East, I get the message on my wall. That's simply the only reason I've 'liked' this page. And I don't see how giving a 'like' is threaten as supporting something. (sic)"

The guy is not a neo-Nazi. This game is not being made by neo-Nazis.
On the other hand, I have enough proof in this thread of you being a statement-twisting intolerant dumbass. How about I go spread that around.

Last edited:
He's not saying that they deserve tolerance though.

Here to white-knight a fellow scumbag, huh?

Why should I, someone who neo-Nazis just straight up want dead, extend any sort of benefit of the doubt to them or anybody that remotely even thinks they're entitled to their opinions?

Why should I, someone who neo-Nazis just straight up want dead, extend any sort of benefit of the doubt to them or anybody that remotely even thinks they're entitled to their opinions?

1. Are you purposefully trolling or something.
  2. I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Last edited:
This isn't IRC, who cares.

You came out in the defense of someone that thinks neo-Nazis are entitled to their opinions. It's not that far of a leap to assume you agree with him, making you just as bad as him.

well aren't you just the charming lot? :lemon: you barely know these people and yet you call them "scumbags"?

This isn't IRC, who cares.

You came out in the defense of someone that thinks neo-Nazis are entitled to their opinions. It's not that far of a leap to assume you agree with him, making you just as bad as him.

You asked why I quoted the meme. I gave an answer, so I can assume you care.

Yes, I defended Reindeer against your, quite honestly, strange attacks. You somehow seem to think that Reindeer, posting the defense of the CEO of that company, is defending all neo-Nazis, which probably stems from the fact that you seem to have it in your head that these people are neo-Nazis no matter what they say, no matter what happens.

I personally don't care if they're neo-Nazis or not. I'm more likely to believe that CEO has sympathies towards that group because that is the ****tiest defense I've heard. But I'm not buying the game, so I don't particularly care what the developers do one way or another.

just an fyi, I'm gay. neo-Nazis don't like me much either.

Last edited:
Back