• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has this game made you like certain villagers more?

Definitely. I was never a huge fan of Maggie or Stella, but getting to know them in the game has made them much more appealing to me.

Nope. I really like having Filbert, Apollo, and Goldie, but theyre already amomg my favorite villagers.

Others like Lily and... whatever that cheese looking pig is... still turn me off.

I now have a Filbert attachment problem. He's soooo cute! I just HATE Butch. He's as ugly as Jambette!

Beau is now tied with Stitches with Punchy as my favorite Lazy now lmao.

Probably gonna get him on my ACNL tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also like Apollo a ton more too.

It hasn't changed my opinion in any significant way at all. Although, I think I like a couple of them even less after having to interact with them so much. My favorites are still my favorites, though.

Yes, I feel like I've grown to love most of the villagers!
The few that made the biggest impression on me in PC are: Bunnie, Hopkins, Tad, and Rosie.

Considering absolutely none of my favorites got in, for sure! I like everyone I have in my camp at the moment, but I have a newfound strong appreciation for a certain californian lion.

Last edited:
Really like Eloise more. I kinda wanted her before. But picked Axel over her and I didn't want more then one elephant dreamie. Since there are so many other types of Animals to choose from. Eloise is so freaking cute though! I also like Ketchup more. Kinda forgot Ketchup existed.

Yes, but especially so if they give out cotton...

Somehow the pigs are tolerable now.

Not really, no. I still strongly dislike a few villagers like Charlise and Bitty, and only really talk to them to get essence... :I

I really appreciate Maggie and Hopkins now! I didn't know too much about them, and because they're RV villagers, I didn't have a chance to really have them in my town or see them in my friends' towns. But their requested furniture in this game is so cute, and getting to interact with them has really made me love their personalities!

It certainly doesn't make it easy to hate them when they offer experience and materials as much as the next villager. I still kind of groaned when I got Peewee, but what can you do? At least they don't slam their house down in the middle of your town and live there for three months in this game.

It has made me like a lot of them. I never disliked any of the villagers in the game, but I never really cared for them either. I'm finding myself liking a lot of the villagers now though. I've especially come to like Sandy. I thought she was kind of weird before, but now I really like her

Back