• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has anyone not made friends here?

I feel like I have made a few friends but I don't think either of us have really ever take an initiative to communicate regularly, like literal conversate and what not so it feels like I don't have many friends.

I’d say I’ve made a few friends on this site! I especially remember making one friend about a yer ago (who wasn’t very active to begin with, nor is active anymore :() and we got along better than the majority of my real life relationships. Since then, I’ve talked with a few people and would call them friends!

I wish I would reach out more to people, but honestly everybody here is so friendly to begin with so I feel like everybody on here is like a friend!

Making friends has always been hard for me, and so I never really try for it, forums are especially hard I find.
So no, I havent made any friends here yet. :) but there are a lot of nice people here that I have spoken a little to.

I would like to make a friend here, but I don't want to make the first move

I’ve made a ton of friends here, both ones I still talk to on Discord and people that I’m following/am followed by and talk to sometimes.

Back