Has a villager ever sent you a hybrid flower?

lunaboog

lily
Bells
Switch
2477-3998-7088
Small Mailbox
The other day I was checking my mail and noticed that Katt sent me an orange cosmo. I've had this town for almost a month, but in my older New Leaf town (which is sadly deleted) that had about 500 hours put into it, not once did a villager send my a hybrid. I was wondering if anyone else has gotten a villager to send them a hybrid.

Yes, but for Valentine's Day. I don't think I have received one outside of a holiday.

I think it's only uchi villagers that send hybrids in the mail.I've received pink lilies from Diva and Pashmina.If I remember correctly I received these hybrids randomly,not just on Valentine's Day.

As far as I know, a villager never sent me flowers at all, like, not even non-hybrid flowers.
But it's nice to know that this is a thing.

Paula in my main town sends hybrids to the mayor and 2 extra players.
They were rare before the update. Got about one a year. After the update she sent them more often. Most of those were from the pink hybrid family.

Yep! Got at least a couple hybrid flowers from my villagers before and I have to admit, it was a nice little feature. :)

I've gotten hybrids in the mail a few times. It's always such a nice surprise.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten a hybrid in the mail at least once, not counting Valentine's Day. I think it was probably from Paula, but I don't remember what kind of hybrid it was.

A few times from an Uchi villager! It’s a nice surprise.. and the message in the letter is really cute too (that they grew it with love and care in their garden or something).

I can only remember with certainty that both my uchis from my first town definitely sent pink tulips at least once. And it was before the update.

I got a purple tulip from Zell for Valentine's Day, IIRC. I don't believe I've ever gotten any other hybrids from villagers, though. Looks like I'll have to work on my friendship with Cherry.

Muffy has given me hybrids twice, I think once a pink cosmo and the second either a blue pansy or blue violet. It's such a nice surprise, the first time she did it I displayed it in my house like a little trophy.

Actually, I have a theory it might be connected to friendship? I've had some of my uchis send me hybrids too, but I've also noticed a different 'variation' of the same letter, mentioning how they grew a flower but a bug got into it and it died, and they've been in shock ever since... which I thought was interesting the first time I noticed and pretty cool how you can get that one and the one about giving you a flower, which, like many have said, is adorable :)

Don't quote me though, not sure if it's actually friendship level or that two of these letter variations just happen to exist. I have yet to see any other letters associated with hybrids..

Last edited:
I never have before, but it?s cool that it?s a feature. I would love to get one from my favorite villager :)

In my old town, I got an orange tulip from Fushcia (someone please correct me if I spelled her name wrong). It might be uchis that only send flowers, but I may be wrong.

In my old town, I got an orange tulip from Fushcia (someone please correct me if I spelled her name wrong). It might be uchis that only send flowers, but I may be wrong.

The character and the color are Fuchsia, the CH come before the S. (I remember the spelling by thinking of the Naughty Word + Sia.)

Yep I've received Purple and Pink Roses from Phoebe in one of my past towns. :)

Back