• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Thanksgiving, TBT!

my thanksgiving was last month (canadian here), but i hope everyone celebrating has a lovely thanksgiving! franklin up in the banner was a lovely surprise to see when i woke up from my nap this afternoon (wonder if he’ll be safe from tortimer up there 🤣).

Last edited:
my thanksgiving was last month (canadian here), but i hope everyone celebrating today had/is having a lovely thanksgiving! franklin up in the banner was a lovely surprise to see when i woke up from my nap this afternoon (wonder if he’ll be safe from tortimer up there 🤣).

i honestly didn’t know today was american thanksgiving until i saw him. 😅
It's on Thursday, actually. Thanksgiving in the United States is always on the fourth Thursday of November.

Nice to see Franklin up there in the banner with the carrots, pumpkins, and wheat. Sets a nice vibe leading up to the day.

Hopefully everyone has a pleasant day, regardless of whether you'll be celebrating or even if it's just a regular day for you.

I've always loved the turkey day event in AC games, it's fun collecting all the ingredients and making the dishes with Franklin, and the furniture set in new horizons is my favorite! Looking forward to officially kicking off the holiday season! Gobble gobble or whatever 🦃

This banner is adorable! I loved the Fall feel to begin with but Franklin & the veggies make it even cuter! We're looking forward to seeing my mom on Thanksgiving & spending the day together. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate this week! Happy Belated Thanksgiving to those who already celebrated! Happy Thursday & I hope you have a lovely weekend to those who don't celebrate!

For anyone braving the stores on Black Friday, be careful & I hope your shopping goes smoothly!

I love the concept of a thanksgiving holiday 🥰 Sadly in Scotland its not celebrated. I am thankful every day for the good things in my life. I am so grateful and happy to wish all my belltree friends a very happy thanksgiving 💜💜💜

Back